Outer x Badass! reader (fluffy)

a/n: ok sorry if this sucks i don't have much experience writing badass characters REEEEEEE

anyways i'll get onto the story

You groaned as you stood up from your office chair.

You had just finished surfing the internet for about an hour or so, and after working out yesterday your legs were extremely sore. Not to mention the fact that sitting down for an hour only made them stiffer.

Your room was pretty boring, and you looked around as you briefly considered redecoration.

You were a bit more of a spontaneous person; kind of act first and think about it later. Sure sometimes you got pretty reckless, but you never got yourself hurt TOO badly.

You threw a glance to your covered window, and walked over to draw back the curtains.

If there was one thing you knew for sure you would never get old of, it was definitely the view. The sky was an inky black, swirls of galactic colors forming a nebula resembling the northern lights that stretched across the entire horizon. Of course, you couldn't forget the most wonderful part of them all; the stars. 

There were splatters of white, glowing dots scattered across the sky. Some were blue, some were cream, some were yellow. Some of them were even red, or purple! 

You left the curtains drawn back so that you had an excellent view of the starlight at all times. Picking up your bag, you decided it was a great night to go on a walk.

You wore a black tracksuit. Personally for you, athleisure was the most comfortable thing to wear. Besides fluffy jackets and hoodies, of course.

Walking down the dark-colored trail underneath the moon and stars was heaven to you. You closed your eyes and breathed deeply, letting all of the stress and pain ooze out of your sore body. 

Before you had even realized it, you found yourself at your favorite spot.

*****

You slowly dropped your bag down as you stepped onto the rocky plateau. It was a dark, yet pale grey with a smooth, cold surface.

You ran over to your favorite spot, and sat down.

You looked up at the sky, to marvel at the gorgeous view. It was the best in the galaxy, in your opinion.

You closed your eyes, hugging your knees to your chest.

Then, you heard someone sit next to you.

You were unalarmed however, as there weren't many predators where you lived.

"Hey," You spoke calmly, not removing your eyes from the sky.

"hey," A deeper voice spoke, sharing your nonchalant tone. "i was gonna sit here and relax, but i see you beat me to it."

You both shared a few chuckles.

"Is this your favorite spot too?" You continued to gaze upward.

"yeah. the stars are gorgeous."

"You can say that again."

You both entered a moment of comfortable silence, staring upwards at the sky. After a few minutes, you turned over to see a skeleton with a navy and yellow fluffy jacket gazing back up the sky. However, noticing your staring, he turned to you as well.

You both stared at each other for a moment.

"you know . . . i think i like this view much better." He smirked at you.

You smirked back. "Me too, but I don't know if you can handle me."

At this a shade of navy, matching his jacket, rapidly began to overtake his ivory colored skull. He looked away, chuckling shyly, as you laughed at loud.

You both returned your gazes to the stars. You scooted closer to him, before resting your head against his. He, in return, hesitantly rested his against yours.

"You know, I think we should come here more often," You spoke, a smile on your face.

"me too." 

You both drifted off into daydreams and silence as you gazed upward at the gorgeous sight above the two of you, the stars twinkling down. . . 

the end

yayy