Fresh Sans x Sad! Reader

This was a request from LillithTheNerdyDemon

Who is AWESOME!

(Really hope you like this! Love ya!)

Just your luck.

You groaned in annoyance, as you aggressively ripped the stained sheets off of your bed. You exited your room, walking down the hall before tossing them into the dirty laundry basket. Of course, you then ran to the bathroom to clean yourself up.

Periods were great!

Not.

After finishing your business, you grouchily walked through your hallway to your small living room, and sat in the couch. Groaning, you hugged yourself tightly, clutching your stomach in hopes that it would make the cramping stop.

After doing this for two minutes straight with zero progress, you gave up, sighing heavily. You propped up your head with a pillow as you layed sideways, staring at the TV screen. 

Your exhausted hands searched for the TV remote blindly, until you found it, clicking the buttons to watch some Netflix.

You definitely needed a day off.

You already had been having issues for the past week, with some toxic people at work and then some of your family members fussing over you, from your life choices to how you wear your hair. And to top it off, you had just gotten your period! 

At this point, you honestly wanted nothing more than to beat someone up.

You depressively scrolled through Netflix options, looking at what to watch. You ignored the soft 'Pop!' sound that had just come from a few feet behind the couch.

"Not feeling too radical today?" A familiar voice spoke, your head turning behind you to see your boyfriend, Fresh, leaning on the couch, his signature glasses with a bold 'OH NO' written on them.

You mumbled angrily in response, turning back to your screen.

You sat up, propping pillows behind you, and scrolled through the various TV shows, your eyes glued to the screen and your knees hugged to your chest.

The couch sunk slightly to your right, signaling that Fresh had sat down next to you.

"Wanna talk about it?" Surprisingly, his voice wasn't as excited as it normally was.

Normally when you spoke to Fresh, his manner was just... Very funny. He always seemed to be making some sort of joke. His temperament was pretty wild to be honest, and you never knew what to expect. This was one of the reasons you loved him so much.

Don't be under the impression that he can't be serious, though! When it really counted, he was there. Now might be one of those moments.

"Maybe.." You spoke with a loud sigh. You set down the remote as he wrapped his left arm around you, pulling you into a side hug. You scorched in closer, leaning haunts him, resting your head on his shoulder. "The past week has been pretty bad."

"How so?"

"Well, to start, you remember that girl Lauren, right?"

"The lady from work?"

"Mhm." You sighed, recalling what had happened a few days ago. "Well we were in a meeting, and she kept going on about what we were doing wrong."

Fresh nodded in acknowledgment, signaling for you to go on.

"She must have been on some sort of power play or something." You spoke slightly more harshly. "Our boss had brought her in for some advice, although she wasn't supposed to be telling us what she did wrong. I had no clue how to react."

"What sort of stuff did she say?" Fresh rested his head on top of yours reassuringly.

"Well she kept going on about how she thought our work, specifically mine, wasn't the greatest. She pointed out all of it's flaws and kept acting as if she were the one in charge. She literally isn't even on this team!" You exhaled angrily, trying to keep your cool.

"Oh! And then, afterwards, she asked me to check if the other people had done the homework for a workshop she was doing next week that I m not going to nor am I helping set it up." You shook your head, and nuzzled into Fresh's neck. "I will never understand some people."

Fresh chuckled softly. "Neither will I."

You both sat in silence for a moment, hugging each other comfortingly. 

"Not to mention I got my period...."

"Eeek, that doesn't sound too dank."

You let out a small, stifled laugh at his vocabulary, trying to contain your giggles. Nonetheless, you found yourself smiling.

"Did you wanna watch a movie or something?"

Fresh responded, "Would it make you feel better?"

You smiled, and laughed softly, thinking about it for a moment.

"Yeah, I think it would."

~~~~~~~~~

Welp here it is!

I really hope it isn't too short.. I don't write Fresh too often and wanted to make something short but cute.

Hope it was good!!

Love u all! <3