Crystal!Sans x Reader

Okay this was requested by @GalaxyFox79 who I am doing a mini collab with. She's a FANTASTIC artist, so GO CHECK HER OUT ASAP!!

(A small bit about crystal: She's a female sans (yes indeedy-do my frends) and her design looks like the picture I am inserting up above! It was drawn by the girl I mentioned up above: SERIOUSLY CHECK OUT HER ART BOOK. I wuv dis sans (♥ω♥ ) ~♪)

You narrowed your eyes at the stain on your cup.

You scrubbed aggressively at the beige marking on your white coffee mug, but it wouldn't disappear.

Stupid cup.

You sighed in defeat, laying your favorite mug down on the counter along with your rag. 

You threw a glance over to your oven clock. 2:36 PM. 

Wasn't Crystal normally here by now?

You smiled, briefly recalling how you had first met.

You had been working a shift at Starbucks when she had walked in. Well, more like finishing up.

It was the last shift of the day, and you were EXHAUSTED. It didn't help that you had a project due the next morning...

You were sitting by the cash register, resting your head on your arms. As much as you loved and *needed* this job, you couldn't help but wish you could go home early somedays.

"(Y/n), I'm heading out!"

You looked up from the counter, and saw your coworker Lucas standing at the door. He had ginger hair, pale skin, and a freckled face. He smiled at you, and gave a thumbs up.

"Close up the shop for me once it's closed, 'Kay?" He smiled and jingled the shop keys, then hung them up where you could see. 

"...Gotcha.." You mumbled, pleading to take at least just a SMALL nap.

"See you tomorrow morning!" He joyfully walked out the door.

He popped his head back in. "Oh, and don't fall asleep on the job."

He waved energetically and closed the door behind him as he left the café.

Where does this guy get his energy from?!?

You were pretty bubbly, but even you got exhausted. This guy must have caffeine pumping through his veins at all times.

Well, lucky for you, you worked at a coffee shop. So if you need energy, you're surrounded by it in liquid form.

Unfortunately, you wouldn't have time to make yourself a cup, as someone had just walked in.

The store was pretty empty since it was late; No, in fact it was completely empty. 

Except for the lady who just walked in.

She definitely caught your attention at first: She had a really large purple crystal on her forehead, and blank.. Stains? Marks? Paint??? Who knows what, under her eyes. She also had on an extremely puffy jacket, and as cozy as it looks, it was 70 degrees outside....

Who wears a jacket in the middle of march?!?

She walked up to the counter.

"Hi!" You said, trying to sound as optimistic as possible. "Welcome, what can I get for you?"