Delinquent! Ink Sans x Clumsy! Reader

Riinnngg!

You jolted back to reality as the bell rang. You blinked a few times, then cleaned off your workplace, as feet shuffled all around you, chattering voices from every direction. You pulled all of your books close to your chest as you walked through the classroom door, the last to leave.

You yawned as you walked through the halls. You stopped dead in your tracks as you dropped the books.

shoot.

You slowly crouched to pick them up, to find another hand grabbing your folder before you could reach it. A skeletal hand, to be exact. You looked up, to see your boyfriend's ever changing pupils staring back into yours, a nonchalant expression on his face in comparison to your now heavily flustered one. He held the folder out to you, smirking, and you took it. Gosh, it felt like this moment lasted for an eternity. 

You both quickly stood up. Ink, his sans in his pockets started back at you as you averted your gaze, clearing your throat, and scratching the back of your neck embarrassed. You let out a reluctant giggle, mumbling a thanks. He leaned against the red lockers, hands still in his pockets.

You attempted to walk past him into social studies, the door a few feet behind where he was standing, but he grabbed your shoulder and swung you around against the lockers, him pinning you close.

"U-Umm... "

"(Y/n)."

You looked back up into his eyes, your face growing redder by the second.

...

"Wrong class."

"O-Oh crap!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYA GUYS! I wanted to keep this one short and simple yet cute. I wanted to update this mini book, but I haven't gotten any requests. I made a part two instead! Hope you enjoy!