Protector

MENTIONS OF RAPE AHEAD. YOU'VE BEE WARNED.

"Bailey, you in here?", you heard a male voice ask before the door of the infirmary swung open.
Turning around you saw Brent walk in, a guy that had been in Alexandria for a bit now, while his eyes directly focused on you as he came closer.
"What are you doing?", he asked in a friendly tone while you took another pack of tablets and put them into a drawer.
"Just unpacking the stuff I found on the run. If you need something you should talk to Denise first", you said looking up to him while his glance was still stuck on you.
"Oh no I'm perfectly fine", he said as you saw him leaning against the counter. You looked a bit irritated at him, asking yourself what he wanted else before you continued unpacking the box.

You didn't stop until you suddenly felt his hands on your hips and his voice starting to talk.
"You should take a break", he muttered in a husky tone before you turned around and looked questioning at him.
"You seem really tensed up lately, I could help you to get rid of that stress", he said, his glance goring through you as you felt how his arms wrapped around your waist, pulling your body close against his while you could feel your body tensing up under his touch and glance.
"I'm fine, I'll go catch some fresh air", you said, beginning to slip out of his grip while you felt how the feeling of uncomfortableness spread through your body and you just wanted to get out of the infirmary.

You began to walk as you felt a strong grip on your wrist pulling you harshly back while a shiver ran down your back.
"Let go", you said tensed trying to stay calm while he began to pull you harsher back into his embrace.
"I meant it", he said as you felt his glance stuck on your body.
"And I meant what I said too. Let go'", you hissed before his grip around you tightened and you began to feel panic coming up as he pushed you closer to the counter, caging you up between him, the counter and the wall to your side that formed like a prison around you.
"Brent. Let. Me. Go. I don't want to", you said, hearing how the upcoming panic got impact on your voice.
"Yeah, this is your little game isn't it? Making me hot all day and then just playing hard to get but this isn't the way it works", he growled now while grinding against you and you began to desperately try to get out of his grip.
"I didn't do anything, stop Brent, just stop", you said feeling how your body began to shake as he pulled you closer against his body and his hand slid under your shirt.
"Don't touch me!", you loudly growled now before his hand moved quickly to your mouth covering it as your heart began to race.
"Don't act like you don't want it you were literally begging for it", he growled in your ear before you felt him pressing himself against you once again beginning to fumble onto the zipper of your pants.
You whimpered, tried to scream but all what got out was muffled as you tried to move your legs and kick him not wanting to imagine what would happen if that wouldn't work.
"Don't", he growled as you heard how a belt got unbuckled while your breath hitched and your eyes widened in panic.
You whimpered again, feeling how tears began to burn in your eyes as you kept trying to somehow get away from him.
His hand moved from your mouth but before you could scream again his lips slammed onto yours, your stomach turning before your teeth tug onto his lower lip.
He hollered as you kept biting, hoping it would make him letting go of you as his fist hit your cheek.
You gasped as the stinging pain spread from you cheek over your face, another whimper escaping your lips before his hand covered your mouth again, the other pulling you up to him.
His glance gored through you a he looked angrily grunting at you.
"Stupid bitch...just gonna make it longer, well thanks for that", he growled, a disgusting grin on his lips as he spoke the last words while you tried to not let your fight end.
Your chest tightened even harder than before as you felt how he let go of one of your hands and the sound of a zipper being unzipped sounded through the room.