one

"Aren't you going to talk to her?" Jake whispered for the 100th time, nudging Sunghoon's shoulder. 

".....Maybe. After class."

"You always say that, and then never do." 

"It's not my fault she's always with Jay," Sunghoon complained, pouting. "You don't think they're dating, do you? Or what if she's still dating Heeseung?" 

"She's not," Jake sighed. "She's not wearing the couple ring." 

"She could have just lost it or something," Sunghoon mumbled. 

The bell rang, and Jake jumped out of his seat, grabbing Sunghoon's arm and pulling him up. "Go. Talk to her." 

Sunghoon looked over at Nari. She was laughing at something Jay had said, the two of them both in their own world as they started walking out together. 

He sighed. "Tomor-" 

"Why don't you talk to her today? You said you wanted her number, right?"

Sunghoon smiled sadly, watching her leave. He did want to talk to her. He did want her number. 

But he was also too nervous to approach her. Especially when she was always surrounded by other people. 

"Tomorrow," Sunghoon said firmly. 

"You say that every day," Jake said, rolling his eyes. "Just talk to her. Here," he said, starting to drag him out of the classroom. "Let's go together." 

"No!" Sunghoon exclaimed, pulling his arm out of Jake's grasp. "I'll talk to her someday. I promise." 

"Someday?" Jake repeated, laughing. "You've been crushing on her for a while. When is this someday going to happen?" 

"Someday," Sunghoon repeated, promising himself. 

He was going to talk to her. He was going to get her number. He didn't know when, but... someday.