!!DISCLAIMER + Authors Note!!

--HELLO READER!!--

It is me, ThePheonixNightndale! Or as you know me- the author od the first book in this painfully old series I wrote when I was 12 and I still continue to write.. For some reason. 

I just wanted to tell you that it means ALOT that you're reading this becuase Shugo Chara is a WAY OLD series at this moment. In 2015. However, when I began to write this book it was relatively into the second season. I still choose to write it set in the manga's time period. The anime is PRETTY slow and takes a LONG time to get to the plot in between filler episodes. 

Anywaysies, I wanted to warn whoever is reading this that these chapters might be extremely painful to read. A few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, if you're really into the plot of 'sticking another fanmade character into an existing series' you came to the right place! 

I also do plan to post this on quotev if you prefer that reading platform, when I get it set, I'll link you to it.

Just to clarify this- I DO NOT OWN SHUGO CHARA. The manga is not owned by me, but it is owned by Kodansha. I bought all of the mangas and I think you should too if you're a young otaku who likes magical girls and shoujo mangas.

Enjoy!