Chapter Six

Days went by, weeks, then months. As time went on, sneaking around became almost second nature for them. Every day their relationship seemed to grow, and with the thrill and excitement from keeping it a secret, there didn't seem to be an end in sight.

The sound of high heels tapping the ground echoed through the hallway as the few students lingering in the halls turned their heads towards her. Rachel noticed them and couldn't help but smile at the attention. It was exactly how it had been back when she had been in school and it was nice to see she hadn't lost her touch.

I still got it, she thought to herself with a smile and flicked her hair.

Rachel turned left at the end of the corridor and continued towards the office of a very special man. She couldn't wait to surprise him just as he did a while ago, and looking over what she was wearing she knew his reaction would be priceless. She felt another few pairs of eyes turn towards her but she didn't really think too much about it as there was really only one person's eyes she wanted to turn and she fastened her pace to get to him quicker.

As she took another left down the large university's hallways she thought back to how this mischievous idea began.

[Flashback to a couple nights ago]

It had been night of exceptionally hot and steamy sex and the two of them were cooling down after their last session. Rachel was lying on her back with Ross hovering above her, playfully kissing and licking her lips. She closed her eyes and smiled, loving the feeling of being dominated over, even if it wasn't anything sexual but just the feeling of being held and protected as his body was like a big blanket that covered her from head to toe.

All of a sudden her eyes had shot open when she felt his tongue roam around her face, licking her cheeks, temple, and forehead as she squirmed underneath.

"Stop that! Ross stop, that tickles!" she giggled.

"I can't help it. You taste good," he responded, licking her eyelids and tip of her nose.

Rachel laughed. "How can I taste good? I'm all sweaty and gross."

"Exactly, that's what makes you taste good."

Rachel smiled and closed her eyes again as she began to like the feeling of being licked, like a mother cat licking its kitten, it was a little endearing. She even let out a little purr to show she was enjoying it, which made him laugh a little. Ross continued to lick her all over, covering every inch of her face and even a bit of her neck before returning back to her lips, to which she gladly accepted back.

After a few moments of their tongues dancing in each other's mouths, Ross' arms eventually tired out and he rolled them over, gently pulling her over his chest. Rachel laughed softly then sighed, propping an elbow up so she could look at him while her other hand drew small circles over his chest.

"Ok, now it's your turn."

"My turn?" he asked with a soft chuckle.

"Yeah, it's your turn to tell me one of your fantasies. After all, it's only fair..." She gestured to the pieces of a pilot uniform scattered across the ground. She wouldn't be surprised if there were tears in the fabric from her clawing. She had practically pounced on him when he entered the bedroom wearing the uniform she thought she'd only see in her dreams.

"Oh that?" Ross said in an amused tone, propping his hands behind his head. "Well honestly I don't really have any."

"Liar!" Rachel smiled, shaking his arms.

"I'm serious! I really don't have any."

"You're telling me you guys read so many Playboys and watch so much porn, yet you don't have any sexual fantasies?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow.