Chapter 10

Rachel collapsed on the bed, heaving heavily as her mind swirled in her head. She literally felt like her brain had completely left her body. Her eyesight was blurry, she couldn't think straight, and she felt as if her entire body was paralyzed, but at the same time, she regretted none of it as she had just experienced one the most pleasurable events of her life.

A second after she did Ross also collapsed on the bed next to her, his entire body covered in a thin layer of sweat and fresh scratch marks all over his back. His breaths were just as heavy as hers and he too was completely exhausted.

For a minute, neither of them moved. Only the sound of deep, heavy breathing could be heard but aside from that, the two of them remained in their sprawled positions on the bed, trying to regain their composure and at the same time, trying to wrap their heads around the incredible experience of what happened.

Eventually, Ross finally caught his breath and he managed to prop himself up on his elbow, gently using his other hand to brush away the hair that covered her otherwise dumbfounded face.

"So, how was that?" he asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"What?" was all she could answer and he chuckled at her stunned look.

"That's what I thought," he said, giving her a kiss on the lips before peeling himself off the bed-sheets, heading to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

While Ross was in the bathroom, Rachel remained in her position on the bed, staring up at the ceiling with her dazed look. Her mind was still struggling to catch up with everything that happened that night - she certainly knew she found some new things tonight. One in particular, she discovered the Ross' more aggressive side that not many people knew about. Hell, she didn't even know much about it other than a few glimpses from past experiences, but tonight she really found out just how assertive he could be and she absolutely loved it.

This week had been the week of new things. One of the many benefits of their relationship was the chance to try different things; things they normally would be hesitant to try even in a normal relationship. Some of these things were also completely foreign to them and it really pushed them out of their comfort zones, but all of it was to further exhilarate their sex and as it seems, things have worked out better than planned.

Earlier in the week they had experimented with different foods and drinks, though they weren't entirely new with this concept as they had experimented back when they had dated. This time however, it was far more enjoyable as they had brought a wide variety of sustenance ranging from hot to colds, sweet to sour, and even dry to sticky. And in the end, the mess aside, it had been quiet a pleasurable and tasty night.

Then just a couple days ago, they had really tested their boundaries by brining props and toys to the bedroom with them. It had been one of the more experimental nights they've had, even more so than the foods since some of the items they brought were things they have never used before. They even went as far as bringing a blindfold and even a pair of handcuffs to try out, and while some may consider it kinky, they simply called it 'testing'.

And tonight? Tonight had been the night of different forms of sex, including new positions and different ways of going about the act. Their new positions had brought them all around the room and she doubted there was a single spot that they hadn't been in. And as for the sex itself, they tried different speeds and methods of using their bodies.

They had even tried this new thing Ross' co-worker had suggested called 'no-touching' sex where he would sit down on a chair and she would straddle his lap, but they would not be allowed to touch or kiss one another. At first it seemed like it was something that could easily be accomplished, but as time went on and they really began sinking into their movements, it was incredibly difficult for them to resist touching each other. You never really know how much you use your hands during sex until you're restricted from privilege of touching, and for the two of them, it had been so torturous that they had to bite their tongues to stop themselves from mashing their mouths together.