Chapter Three

It's been over two weeks since the discussion on the surrogate mother and Amanda is yet to know her husband's decision on the issue.
Occasionally,she brought it up,but Frederick avoided the discussion as often as possible.

However, Amanda was resilient. She prodded, persuaded her husband so much that he finally gave in to her plan.
Amanda was so happy that quickly,she called Anita to inform her.

"That's nice"Anita simply said.

"Yes. I'm so happy, I can't wait to have my baby!," Amanda chatted off,"so, when are you coming?"

"To where?"Anita inquired

"My house"

"No,no,no. I'm not going to be like a second wife or anything like that,I—"

Amanda cut in."You're not going to be a second wife, only a surrogate mother. Once the baby is born, you'll hand him to me and go home, that's all"

"Yes,but people won't understand. I wouldn't want to dent my reputation nor ruinthat of yours and your husband."

"Anita, forget people. You're only helping out a friend and that's it"

Anita sighed."Alright,if you say so. I'll come next week then"

"No,why next week? Tomorrow ofcourse!"

"Tomorrow? Will I even have time to pack?"

"I'll come over and we can do it together, don't worry"Amanda said excitedly

"Hmmm. Ok, I'll start packing while I wait for you"