Chapter 4 Kim Mingyu

Soonyoung entered the theatre to find it almost empty. It had exactly 4 people inside. The president, the Vice President, the person who mistook Soonyoung for Mingyu and a tall tanned guy who had a camera hung over his side. The tall guy almost looked like a model himself. His built was handsome unfortunately he was facing the other way and Soonyoung couldn't see his face. He wore a white Tshirt with striped pants differently coloured on both ends.
It looked like they were having a serious conversation so Soonyoung lingered around at the back when the president saw him and beckoned him over.

"You're here to submit your form I suppose?" the cute short guy said as Soonyoung approached him. "Oh yes, I filled it in, here it is!" He said extending the form towards the president who took it quietly and started looking at it. "Thank you for directing me in the morning, I didn't get the chance to thank you!" Soonyoung added. "That's okay, I didn't really do much. You danced well I wasn't expecting that " he replied.
Was it just him or did the cold guy just compliment him? He blushed a little "thank you! Means a lot !"
The president took a quick look at the boy at his front. He thought the kid was a little silly. For him to think someone was silly was as good as liking someone. He broke the silence," I'm Woozi the president of the club and this is Minghao the Vice President." He pointed to the Vice President as all three of the others came towards them." I'm also the head of the Music team while Minghao is the head of the dance team. The bulky guy is Coups and all the of us are your seniors "
Coups made a pouty face when Woozi called him bulky but he didn't dare say a word.
Minghao was the first to speak," You did a great job at the audition, we'd be glad to have you in our team. Welcome aboard." He looked at Soonyoung kindly smiling almost excited before turning to the tall guy," And you've been selected too Mingyusshi. Welcome to the prep unit."
"Thank you so much" Mingyu and Soonyoung chimed together and looked at each other in shock. "Looks like you'll be good friends" Coups said," I'm the manager of the club so if you guys have any difficulty let me know"he smiled.

"Alright both of you scoot out now we need to close the theatre"Minghao said and both the freshmen left.

As Soonyoung walked out with mingyu he couldn't help but be amazed at how good the other guy looked. "You're really handsome!" He spoke before thinking. Mingyu turned towards him and looked at him in surprise," wow suddenly!? Hahahaha thanks a lot! You're cute too" he replied to Soonyoung who looked a little surprised at his own comment.
"Since we got in the club together and you were practically mistaken as me, wanna exchange numbers?" Mingyu asked.
They exchanged numbers and left for their respective homes.

Back at the theatre Coups decided to tease his childhood friend. "When did you start introducing yourself to first years Woozi!?" Coups smirked at Woozi who was looking at the back of the two boys. "I don't need to answer your idiotic questions Coups, I'm heading out" Woozi replied in his cold tone, picked up his stuff and left. "Well that went well" Coups said and Minghao laughed.

As Woozi headed out he thought about Soonyoung dancing. He wanted to see him dance again.