Chapter - 6

Hello Fam :)

A/N - There has been a question mentioned about 'discontinuing the Manan stories' and I wanted to clarify it for everyone since many of you might have the same questions too. 

1. I know what's going on in the fandom. There has been so much negativity and hatred around. Until people explicitly throw hatred on me, I would try not to respond. If that happens, max would be blocking them. I don't have the patience for unnecessary drama. 

2. Niti's married. We are happy because she's happy. That's the only emotion. I know people love Manan/Pani/Parth/Niti. I love them too but as two individuals, they have the only right to choose what happens in their life as much as we have for ours. People who are heartbroken, shippers or not, please don't be sad. We are in this together. Reach out to friends, drop in a message to me whenever you want, rant out your emotions, cry how much ever you want, but at the end of the day, let's be happy for something positive happening. Life doesn't always gives you happy chances. 

3. My stories? I write because that relieves me. Writing is my stressbuster. I don't watch TV or series or serials. KYY was an exception. It's not the regular ITV drama which is the biggest advantage. I write Manan because theirs is one of the purest of love stories in the ITV. (Not comparing with anyone because I haven't watched much.) I add my own twists to Manan and bring forward the characters I love, the issues I want to address and the people the world deserve to know. (How many Maniks did I make you fall in love with? Or Nandini? :P) I am proud of my work, proud of who I have met because of it and proud of the person I have grown into after I had started writing. It's a privilege which I don't want to lose ever, even if I am posting it or not. 

Finally, no, I am not stopping any of my books or writing in general ever or until I could. :)

I am really sorry if I am hurting anyone's feelings. Shipper or not, I respect your choice and feelings until you don't hurt anyone. :)

Happy Reading...

Manik woke up to someone slapping him on the face.

After his talk with Nandini, he sneaked into Cabir's room. He had a lot to think about and it wasn't possible with Nandini in the same room. He couldn't help but observe and analyze every single twitch in her. It was there even after meeting Abhimanyu or Mukti but in Nandini's case, it was more painful. And then there were a few calls to be made. It was almost morning when he went to sleep. He needed his sleep badly but looks like the stars weren't in his favor at the moment.

"There would be only one idiot who would sneak into his brother's room on the first day of his wedding night. Ladies and Gentlemen, meet Mr. Manik Malhotra."

It was Cabir announcing it to no one in the room. "Cabir, yaar, I didn't sleep for days. Let me sleep", he groaned and turned away from his brother. He didn't understand why he was being dramatic in the morning. There was no gentleman or a lady except them in the room.

"Manik, you married Nandini, remember?"

That woke him up. "Nandini", asked Manik, "is she fine?"

"Good morning to you too, Bhai. No, I don't know about Nandini. I haven't met her yet. I thought I would surprise you by coming early but you gave me the biggest one. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that Nandini would require a man to save her. She is our fighter. She-"

"Baby, baby, breathe a little. Give me some time to process. I just woke up", he said, earning a punch from his brother. Manik chuckled and pulled him into a side hug before briefing Cabir about their conversation from the previous night without going into much detail.