Chapter 10

A/N
I have three things to say.
1) thank you guys so much for the support and all the fantastic reads along with your feedback. Spread the word about my book! Please and thank you my lovelies.
2) as I have said before, Mary (yes the one in this story is a real person if you have never read my a/n before) is writing a Hayes Fanfiction so go check that out! Her last chapter was hilarious! Plus there was a huge issue where we hacked each other and her account ended up getting locked so she couldn't log in and I feel bad so go support her like you do me. Please. purplepandas55
3) I am writing a bunch of books right now. I actually published Blackmailing and Playboys so check that out when you have time. I published the first couple pages of my book Bright Spots (it is filled with inspirational quotes and short speeches etc.) it's on this account. And I will also be publishing Babysitting Boys sometime in August. They will be on my other account PeanutbutterBoxing

If you'd like to follow me on Instagram for some strange reason, my account name is @omfg_someone.actually

-Bre out-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mary's POV*

Kacy took me to the master bedroom closet where a bunch of decorations were housed. There were so many lanterns that we had to hang up. Man this house is going to look so beautiful! Talk about a tumblre party.

I grab a bag full of candles and another that has the line that we are going to hang the lanterns on.

Once we got out the back door I saw how great the view was. I could literally walk a couple of feet and I'd be on a private part of the beach. The sand came all the way back to the porch, but the ocean was a couple yards out from the house.

Kacy showed me how to string the lanterns and assisted me in hanging them up around the gazebo we had put up earlier. She's actually a lot cooler than I thought she'd be. I have got to tell you I am so excited to be back home! I have seriously missed Texas and this is exactly what I need to get over Jack!

Nash came outside with Bre on his back holding a couple packs of beer. Go figure. There will never be a party Bre will go to that does not have alcohol let alone one that she hosts.

"Seriously beer?" I asked.

"This is for the lame asses that are coming. I'm sticking to my private selection of Rebecca Creek whiskey!"

"Only you Bre. Only you," I giggled shaking my head.

"Hey! I don't like beer. When I drink beer I start talkin' to my body. That's no buéno," she said shaking her head from side to side.

We continued to set up before Nash realized we probably didn't have enough food. He left at approximately 7:00 while the rest of us took a break to just sit down and relax. We flipped on MTV and sunk into the warmth of the soothing couch. We had been sitting there for a while and when I glanced at the clock it read "8:16". Where the fuck is he? I thought to myself.

Then the door burst open with a thud as it smacked the wall. Nash had everything. Every food known to man.

He had funions, tortilla chips, potato chips, Cheetos, salsa, queso, hot wings, buffalo wings, ribs, chicken, burgers, hot dogs, cookies, cakes and more that I don't feel like listing.

"What'd ya do bring the whole damn store with ya?" Emily asked.

"Did you get me marshmallows and chocolate?" Bre interjected.

"Of coarse babe."

"Is it dark chocolate?" She scolded.

"I'm not an idiot. I've heard the speech about a thousand times now," Nash said rolling his eyes.