Chapter 4

*Hayes' POV*

I can't believe that she would accuse me of being the one that just dropped the relationship like a bad habit. I was in a fucking depression after she left and couldn't take her rejecting me if I called her. I hated high school for my whole sophomore year!

Once we had our little chat I went to find my girlfriend. Took me forever, so I gave up and went out to party.

One of the guys in my fraternity was a sick DJ so I went up and asked him to put on some Skrillex. He started up Bangarang then added his own flare. It was a beast mix. I went out on the dance floor and saw a couple hot girls dancing next to each other, so I went up to them and introduced myself.

"Hey babes, you girls must be lonely."

The one in a purple crop top that can barely be called a shirt gave me a smile and looked to the other chick in the black cocktail dress.

"Sorry bubs, we got boyfriends!" Ms. Purple said.

"Okay, let me know when that changes."

I got tired of the party, so I continued my girlfriend hunt. Yes I had to turn a couple of corners and circle the house before I could find her, but I found her. She was playing beer pong with a bunch of other guys. I wasn't happy, but I really don't give a shit. Honestly she is more of a fuck buddy than a girlfriend.

"Hey babe wanna go somewhere a little more private?" I whisper in her ear.

"Yeah let's go!" She slurs as she turns to face me.

I pull her back toward my room on the second floor. Pushing past people making out in the hall, we make our way to the room.

I woke up in my bed with Destiny at my side. Her cold hands on my chest. I got up and dressed myself in the clothes I had worn last night. As I opened the door Destiny turned on her side.

"Where you going babe?" She asked.

"I got to go to class."

"But it's Saturday."

"Yeah, but I have a lecture I have to go to today. I'll see you later okay babe?" She nodded in response and turned back over.

I slipped out the door and down the hall to my friend Mikey's room. I knocked on the door and waited a minute for a half naked him to greet me.

"Sup man!" He smiled and gave me a bro hug.

"Not much, 'bout to go out for a drink with the rest of the guys you wanna come?" I asked.

"Sure man. Let me get some clothes on and get this chick out."

"Okay, see ya down stairs?"

"Yeah," he smiled and slammed the door behind him.

Mikey is my best bro and anytime I tell him I'm goin out for a drink he knows I need to talk. I need some girl advice, and he is the best with the ladies. That mother fucker better know what to do.