Chapter 12

A/N
Hey guys. Sorry the last couple of chapters have been really depressing. I am trying to recover as much as I can! This one should be a little longer and the next one will be a happy chapter. Almost half way done with the book😁. Not sure where the story is going after this. Wish me luck. Love you and thanks for reading! Tell your peeps and have them tell their peeps. By peeps I mean people not those delicious sugar covered, chick shaped marshmallows. But seriously those are amaze balls😍. Enjoy the chapter!

-Bre out

*Nash POV*

I've been partying with a bunch of my fans and ended up with a specific girl at my side. Her name is Marsha and she is a loud and beautiful red head. A couple times I thought of Bre, but the alcohol and lack of space between Marsha and I vanquished the thoughts.

"Let's go to your room babe!" She yelled over the music.

"I don't know I think I like it out here," I teased.

"But we can have some more fun in your room where there will be no one to interrupt us..." She said trailing off.

*Bre's POV*

The cool of the sand was so soothing. It was the perfect cushion for my aching, grieving mind.
How could all of this happen in a matter of days?

I guess when life goes to shit, it goes all at once. It doesn't let you have a break. This isn't the first time my world has gone down the drain. But I'm pretty sure it will be the hardest to recover from.

The sun is now appearing just beyond the horizon. Damn how long have I been sitting out here? Time to go back and get anyone left out of my house.

The wooden steps are littered with red cups and other disposable dishes that I kick aside as I climbed them. The glass door connecting the house and the patio is wide open. Bodies strune amongst the living room and rest of the property slowly come back to life. I shake a few people to start the chain of getting the excess visitors out of the house. Soon I am the only one left in the house besides anyone that might be residing in any of the three rooms.

I carefully crept over to my room and pushed open the door. Nobody but Kacy. Then off to Mary's room. Nobody but her and Emily. Finally I tip-toed to Nash's room. Peering my head into the room I saw him and a mop of firey red hair next to him. Neither had a shirt on, and she had no bra. I tried to not wake him, or her for that matter but failed.

"Babe who's at the door?" The red headed girl asked in a sleepy tone and shifted her body a bit.

That caused Nash to stir, but once she realized he hadn't woken up she pushed him off the bed. And there he was in his full on birthday suit.

"What the fuck Marsha?" He groaned picking himself off the floor.

"Um, I'm gonna go now."

"Woah!" He said spinning around and attempting to cover himself.

"Braelyn, it's not what it looks like. I mean... It is but I can explain."

"Chill. I was just making sure nobody else was here that needed to go. But since your up might as well tell you I'm going to go pack. Can you cleanup and make sure that everyone leaves by 4:00 tomorrow afternoon? Thanks," I said then began to turn out of the doorway.

"Wait a minute. Why are you packing? I thought we were all staying until tomorrow."

"It's complicated, but you guys can stay. And, Marsha right?" I pointed to the girl and she nodded. "Can keep you company. Don't worry about me okay? I'll just be gone for a week."