7

Kairi got out the car and grabbed Alvaros hand not letting the boy say goodbye to Alejandro

Kairi
"Never again you wanna go to school with Alejandro fine I'll come but not with Mattia!"

Alvaro
"H-huh wha? Why? I thought you guys you know liked each other" Kairi's eyes widened "Where did you get that idea?" Alvaro rolled his eyes "You were on top of him yesterday Mattia looked like he was gonna rearrange your guts if we haven't walked in" Kairi slightly blushed "Idiot we were joking around with each other"

Alvaro
"That ain't look like playing around to me" Kairi rolled his eyes "So what did he do that made you so mad?"

Kairi
"He uh he...he punched me in the thigh and it really hurt" Alvaro raised a brow "Why didn't you say anything?" Kairi mentally slapped himself "Because I'm not a pussy I ate that shit"

Alvaro
"Kairi are you okay? Your acting really werid" Kairi looked down and then back at Alvaro "Alvaro..I just don't like Mattia okay!" Alvaro smiled "Kairi it's okay I get it I won't let him get near you alright?" Kairi sighed and nodded "Thank you"

Time Skip
(Second To Last Period)

Kairi was walking to class he managed to avoid Mattia the whole day he even skipped first period

Kairi felt a hand pull him back

Kairi
"Ow what the fuc-" Mattia looked down at Kairi "Why are you avoiding me Kai" Kairi rolled his eyes "Don't roll your eyes at me or I'm gonna make them roll back in a different way you won't like" Kairi sighed "What do you want Mattia"

Mattia
"I want to know why are you avoiding me"
Kairi looked to the side "I'm not avoiding yo-" Mattia grabbed Kairi's chin "Look at me when you talk to me Kairi"

Kairi pushed Mattia away

Kairi
"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Mattia grabbed Kairi by the hand "Kairi you better not do that bullshit again"

Kairi slaps Mattia

Kairi
"MATTIA YOU BETTER CHI-"

Mattia grabs Kairi by the neck and pulls him in

Mattia
"Kairi you better chill out before I-"

A teacher comes in front of the boys and separates them

Mr.Marlon
"YOU TWO OFFICE NOW!" Mattia and Kairi glare at each other and go separate ways to the office

Time Skip
(Both boys are in the office)

Ms.Knighted
"You too why are you here?" Mattia and Kairi glare at each other and sigh "We were just messing around it wasn't nothing serious" Mattia smirked

Ms.Knighted
"Well on the security cams it shows that Kairi slapped you Mattia and you grabbed him by the neck" Kairi smirked "It was just a joke it's how we play around"

Mattia
"See it's no big deal" Ms.Knighted sighed "I have to give you guys detention due to the fact you guys were still breaking rules in the halls"

Mattia and Kairi groan

Ms.Knighted
"You guys are free to leave but Mattia I need you stay back for a second" Mattia looked at Kairi then back at Ms.Knighted "Okay"

Kairi walked out the door

Ms.Knighted
"Mattia look I know that what you guys were doing was a joke however Kairi...Kairi he has some...anger issues you have to you know calm down on him sometimes" Mattia's eyes soften "I know you have anger issues too Mattia but he has something he can barley control it's nothing like yours"

Mattia
"I-I didn't know that.." Ms.Knighted sighed "That boy is fragile Mattia he is sensitive and if you are catching a liking to him to just play around with his feelings you need to not let it become a habit" Mattia sighed "Sorry Ms he's just different you know"

——————————
Mattia and Kairi gonna be in detention in the next chapter😉