Chapter three

"Here's the money now go get something Fancy. Like a dress" Mum says shoving $70 in my pocket and walking away. I turn and walk into the Fanciest shop I could find. Stealthy secret.

I look around for that dress that makes my mouth drop. "Can I help you" I heard behind me. I turn to see a lady In Stealthy Secret uniform. She had a name tag reading Amanda.  "Actually yes. I am invited to a Fancy Dress party and I am look for something.." I couldn't find the word to explain it "Mouth dropping amazing so everyone looks at you" I was going to say normal "exactly" I said. Wishing I didn't. 

"Well this is your perfect dress" she said finally coming back with a pink strap less dress with a silver top "great thanks" I said grabbing it and ready to pay and get out. "Try it on first" Amanda said "okay then" I said sadly they had dressing rooms with curtains.

I slip the dress on and walk out to look at myself in the mirror.  Oh my gosh!!! I look amazing. "You know that you have to zip the zipper up" a man said from behind me "do I know you?" I asked his face didn't look familiar. "Oh sorry I am Alex" he put his hand out to shake it. "Is that seriously your name?" He asked "No its my nickname my name is Katie dart" I said. Everything went silent.  Not a awkward silent a nice silent  "Well I better pay for this dress" I said breaking the silence.  Walking away "See ya" I said. Something was different!