Chapter 20

School isn't like it used to be. I can never concentrate.  I was always exhausted and could never focus on one thing for too long. I am always dizzy and can't catch up with all my friends. After school I am exhausted. I have been to the doctors more times than getting sleep. Alex dosen't know. He thinks I have a cold in the 35 degree summer. While everyone is in the pool I am putting layers on. This is not right. I have collapsed too many times. I have study hard and final exams are on at the moment.  I am taking pills so I can focus and so far they work!! I am going to ace these test. Me and Alex are study buddies!  He is so hot when he thinks. I just need to finish the exams and relax. Mum says its stress. But I am not stressed!!!

Now exams are over you would think I would catch a break but instead I am raced to every doctor for scans. Today Dr Bishop asked to see me mum is at work. So me and Alex went together.  We walk in to the office.  But me I am in a wheel chair. I feel sorry for Alex.  I would understand if he dumped me for a hot Healthy girl. Who could blame him? Not me. The poor guy has been dragged along to every one of these stupid scans. He sits on the chair next to me. Dr Bishop sat at his desk. "I am sorry we are going to have to take you to hospital immediately. You can go home get some clothes and return." He said. My heart stopped.  Dr Bishop walked out. I started crying on Alex's shoulder. "Go! Go dump me.... go find what you deserve." I said whilst sulking. I look up Alex is crying too. "I will never leave you like this" he says. We go home and get our stuff and meet at The local private hospital.  I am hooked up and scanned. Everytime I come out of the room Alex is wait in the waiting room. Once I saw him cry. He is my crying man! I love him so much.