Chapter Thirteen

The bell  just rang for fourth period.... damn it. I have maths. Suddenly a warm hand grabs my arm. Its Alex.  He pulls me into the genator's closet. Its damp and dark. "What are we doing in here?" I whisper trying desperately not to laugh. But failed. We were standing in a dark, damp closet laughing. It is like a movie. Suddenly I felt his lips pushed against mine. Now its like a romantic movie. I start getting hot all over. We were only in there for five minutes until the bell rang. "Alex I have to go." I said picking up my bag. And ran out. I ran to room 176. I run in to the class "Mrs Dart. The bell is when you come to class. Where were you?" She asked. "I was finishing my project in the libary Mrs and lost track of time" I said. "Okay you're off the hook." She said. As I went to the back a girl dressed in a pink dress grabbed my shirt. I look to see if the teacher was going to give her a detention. "I know you weren't in the libary. I saw you walking out of the genator's closet with Alex." She whispers "I don't even know you" I reply. This girl has a tight grip. I cannot loosen her grip. "I am Kelly. Alex's ex and future girlfriend" she replies throwing me away. I land on top of Malcolm's desk. "Mrs Dart. What are you doing now?" Mrs asked "I was.....Um .... ah... she" I couldn't spit it out.  "Katie didn't do it Mrs" Malcolm said standing up. "It was an act of bullying by Kelly" he said. "Well you two are both in detention" Mrs said firmly. "Thankyou" i whispered to Malcolm I turn to walk up the back of the room. I sit at the back of the room......alone.