Chapter 15

It is almost is the end of school and i am walking up the. I couldn't be any happier. Got a hot boyfriend, we look after Mia which feels like a daughter sometimes and soon me and Alex will be at a Hotel together. A life of my dreams. Suddenly Kerrie came up to me. "What are you doing tonight" she asked.  "Alex is over taking me for a run to the view" I replied.  "I don't know you any more, I miss the old Katie" she said stomping off. "What the old depressed one who wanted a life. News flash I have a life now and you need to consider my happiness" I shout as she walks away. "No the one who isn't air headed" she said "sorry for living the dream Kerrie" I shout back. By that time she was running away. What have I done.

Finally it is Music. I used to sit next to Kerrie but now I sit with Alex. What is her problem?!! She isn't even in class yet. Wow she is turning Rebel!! I hope she gets what she deserves!  Wait... Oh my god I am being hard but she doesn't see my happiness. I hear the door open I turn to see Kerrie....... with Kyle. Kyle sits next to Alex. "Hi Kyle" I say. "Hi Dewey. This is my girl Kerrie. Do you know each other?" He asks he now calls me Dewey...Well everyone does "well I used to know her" Kerrie says. Sometimes I wish she never opened her mouth. The boys feel the tension and don't ask.

That night me and Alex decided to run to Chicks and Bugers and get take away and sit on the beach. We run in sweaty and don't care. The restaurant wasn't too busy but it wasn't empty.  I look around at the design but what really caught my eye was Kerrie and Kyle making out in the corner. Kerrie caught my stare and takes Kyle behind the corner. "Don't worry whatever is wrong will blow over" Alex said seeing what I was looking at. Who am I without Kerrie?