Chapter 18

I woke up I was in bed Alex was lying next to me. He looked so cute I didn't want to wake him. I stood up to splash some water on my face. I tip toped to the bathroom. I was so close. I reach my hand out to reach the handle suddenly my feet collapse from underneath me. I fall onto my butt. I turn to see if I woke Alex up. Fingers crossed I didn't. But sure enough I did. "Are you ok? What happend? " I could see a worried look on his face. "I don't know" we both looked at each other and started laughing. I couldn't stop laughing. He got out of bed to help me up. He pulled my arms. I rise towards him as he pulls me up I lean forward and kiss him. After we stop kissing. I push him. He lands on the bed. "I am going to get you." He yells. I scream playfully. I run to the other side of the bed. Defense.... I need defense. I grab a pillow and hit him. He leaps forward and grabs me. I sequel. He wraps his strong, manly arms around me. There was no way I could escape. "People will think we are murdering each other." Alex says. I start giggling. I know Alex will protect me. I feel safe.

Alex let go of me. As he walked around the bed. I collapse again. This time hitting my head on the bedside table. I feel something warm trickling down my neck. Alex jumps over the bed to my Aid my super hero. "We need to take you to hospital." He says running out and returning with a white cloth. I place the cloth on my head. Alex scoops me up in his arms the same way mum does with Mia. He races into the busy hallways and into the public elevator. Sure everyone stared. But I was too busy holding a cloth to my head and showing off MY boyfriend. We finally got to the car park. Alex places me in the passenger's seat. Damn I was enjoying that. He drove out of the hotel and down the road. I looked in the side mirror the white cloth wasn't white anymore it was red! "Your losing a lot of blood" he says. Suddenly I felt dizzy. We pull up in the hospital. Alex scoops me up and carries me inside. I close my eyes I am too tired. I shut my eyes. I could hear everyone rushing around me. "She has lost to much blood!" A nurse says "For what Alex am I dying" I asked. I felt them laying me in the hospital bed and racing down the hallways of the hospital. Alex was squeezing my hand. "You will be okay. I promise. I always promise my love for you!" He says. I couldn't squeeze his hand back. The words from his mouth was like sweet sweet lemonade. Suddenly Alex's hand left mine. "Alex!!!" I scream using all my energy. I cannot remember anything else that day.