Chapter Nine

Suddenly the doorbell rang. It's Alex. We organised him to pick me up. I open the door and I was Stunned to see a Limo. Alex had ordered a Limo for our first date. "Wish 134 Ride to a date in a stretch limo" He said "I am Speechless" I said Looking at the limo. "So am I" he said Looking at me. "Shall we go?" I said I was a ball of nerves. "We Shall"

The movie was so sad and romantic. We started to walk out. We walked to the park next to the Cinemas. I jumped on to the park bench and walked along it Alex held my hand tight in case I fell. "Are you one of those guys who love sad chick flicks?" I asked as I walked "Nope" he said "Then why did you ask to watch that movie then?" I asked. I was very curious. "So you would cry and I would be there to comfort you" He replied. My heart was racing. Hot.... Check. Smart...... Check. Thoughtful...... Check. My love........... Check. Ding Ding Ding We have a winner. I didn't realise that we were looking to each other's eyes. I turned and continued walking till I got to the end of the Park Bench. "So why me?" I asked. "Are you always this curious?" he asked "Yes" I answered "Well you are amazing and Gorgeous and.... You" he answered. I jumped off the bench and into his arm. Then I kissed him. Fireworks were going off inside of me. Halfway through the kiss I pulled away and looked at him and said "Are you always this romantic?" I asked "Well are you always this gorgeous?" he asked. I felt like melting he was the hot, Actually let me re-phrase that Extremely Hot sun. and I was sweet Chocolate. Nothing ever mattered when he was around.

I got home later than expected. I walked up stairs to my Room. The Babysitter was sleeping in the spare room. Wow! Such a good babysitter what if I was a Murderer?!! I Tiptoed past Mia's Room. "Katie" said a tiny whisper. It was Mia, I walk in she is still wide awake. "Yes Mia" I whispered climbing into bed with her to snuggle up. "Did you kiss Alex." she asked. My four year old sister knew about m kiss. "Yes" I answered. "Will you marry him?" she asked. "No, Not yet" I said. "Well can I meet him next time?" She asked. Where are these Questions coming from? "He is coming over tomorrow morning. "Okay" she said Dozing off. Got out and tip toed past the hallway to the two Twin rooms. "Katie" They both whispered I walked into Clare's room. Where they both were sitting on her bed. "Yes" I said. "We hope you had a good date" Teddy said "we heard what you said to Mia and can we meet Alex too" They asked. "Of Course now get some sleep." I took Teddy to his room and walked to mine to get some sleep. Sometimes I can't sleep because all my dreams are a reality. Well that is tonight.