Chapter Twelve

I wake up to the sunny sky bleaming down on the bed where I lay. I then realized why I woke up my alarm is going off too early. I get out of bed. Put on my newest jeans and my stylish T-shirt and held my brown fabric wedges so I don't wake up anyone else. I tip toe into Mia's room. "Mia wakey wakey" I whispered.  She then moaned and groaned. This happens every morning. Then she realized "Yay Alex is taking me to Pre school." She yelled. She was more excited then I was."Shh! What do you wanna wear?"  I whisper. She pulls out a dressy jumpsuit.  And her little adorable wedges. I dress her and we race down stairs. Well I did she cheated and slide down the railing. We then walked to the kitchen together. Mia then got all her favourite fruit and we cut them and put them into the blist and go. As we were drinking our smoothie Mia pulled out the wish List. We then went through and ticked all the ones we have done. Mine included Kiss a Guy. Have a day and change schools.  The next one on my list was.... to do dancing. I look at my clock "seven thirty" Mia said "Shot we got to go." We both put on our wedges. "Remeber no running In these be careful." I said. Mia Turned around and said "Honey I have been in these before I could walk." She turn around. Then alex turned in our driveway. Mia sat in the back and I sat next to Alex. I gave him a kiss as I got in the car. 'Eww cooties" I heard mia say. We all started laughing.