Bio

Name: Y/N joestar
Quirk: stand, and vampire.You have a hybrid version of jotaro and dios stand.
Looks

Your usually a lot like jotaro

Your usually a lot like jotaro. Both good and bad. During fights you get cocky like dio and when some one challenges you cough cough cough bakuhoe cough cough you act like dio and act as if you are the best. Which you probably are. You just have there personalitys when it's natural.
Stand: platinum world

This is the only thing I could find

This is the only thing I could find. The skin is purple, helmet is gold, hearts are green.
Ability's: super strength, speed, percision. You do have the ability to stop time. It will be up to 6 seconds.
You technically are a joestar but also a Brando. You have all of jotaros and dios memories from when they were separated. You also have all of dios vampire ability's. Like the regeneration, laser eyes, icing people, super strength, super speed, suck blood, only if you want to, unlike dio you don't NEED to suck blood to survive.Because dio fused with jotaro the whole "sun burning you" doesn't happen to you. Your just weaker during the day and stronger at night.
I do not own any of the pictures or videos I will use in this book. I do also not own jojos bizzare adventures or my hero academia.