Kidnapped

Christopher's POV:

As she walked back into her room we were both dumbfounded. I mean if she agreed to come the means I didn't have to kidnap her. But hey. Who knows.

"Did I hear her correctly?" Alex asked. I chuckled

"Yeah bro. I think you did." We both look at each other.

"Wait! Your not mad she was eavesdropping?" Alex ask me.

"I'm actually pissed but her hearing that conversation could have made me wanting to bring her back to California easier." I said. He nodded and we said goodnight and he went back to his room. I showered and laid down. And let sleep consume me.
Half way threw the night I heard a scream and a groan followed by a door slam shut. I sighed and got up to go check it out. I seen everyone's door closed so I went on a limb and said it was Alexis. I walked to her bedroom door and opened it she wasn't in the bed. And I was about to lose my cool when I heard soft sobs coming from her bathroom. I knocked on the door.

"Alexis. It's me. Are you ok?" I spoke softly but yet loud enough to where she could here me.

" I'm fine. so please leave me alone." She said. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Open the door." I stated. I heard the water running and turn off. And then the door opened. I pulled her into a hug and she freaked out she kicked me in my balls and ran out of her room. Damn you have a strong kick. I pushed threw the pain and followed her. By the time caught up she was gone. The finished walking down the stairs and at the bottom was a little blood. I heard voices so I followed them. They were putting her into a car and she was unconscious.

"Leave her alone!" I growled out. They stooped and I realized who it was. The motherfucking Russian. I bolted out the door but by the time I got out to them they were pealing out.

"DAMNIT!" I yelled. I rushed into the house to tell everyone. I was banging on Alex's door.

"What the hell man it's like three am?" He asked.

"Alexis is gone. I heard her scream and a groan. And I went into her room and she had locked herself in the bathroom. Once she opened the door she freaked out and locked me in the balls and ran. I got downstairs and there was a little bit of blood on the floor. I heard voices in the front yard and followed them and they were putting her into the car and she was unconscious. And I recognized the accent as Russian." I said as I took a breath.

"Shit!" He stated and we ran downstairs to tell her parents. They weren't freaking out but they were pissed. They apparently put a tracker in the necklace she always where's. I'm come babygirl.

(Before getting kidnapped.)

Alexis's POV:

Halfway through the night I felt someone watching me. When I opened my eyes there was an unfamiliar man in my bed room. He noticed me and tried to grab me but I kicked him in his chest screaming as he groaned and I bolted into the bathroom and locked the door. I heard the guy shuffling and then it stopped and there was a knock on the door.

"Alexis. It's me. Are you ok?" I heard Chris ask. I should have told him but I was terrified.

"I'm fine so please leave me alone." I said sipping tears away. He tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Open the door." He stated. I went to my sink and rinses my face before turning it off. I open the door . He tried to pull me into a hug but I freaked out and kicked him in the balls and ran downstairs. I took the last step and I felt something hit my head hard. And all I could see was darkness. Please save me.