Welcome

Alexis's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and got out of bed and showered. As I was thinking in the shower I remembered that Chris said that after I get the tattoo. I can get any others that I want. Well....he may just regret that. Lol. I have a thing for tattoos. Of course I'm not going to cover my whole body with them but I do love tattoos. Once I got dried off I dressed in my black high waisted jeans and a tank top. But I made sure it covered up everything. I put on a pair of boots. I grabbed my phone and jacket and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen seen everyone was there. I sat down at the table scrolling threw my Instagram.

"Aren't you gonna eat bambina ?" Chris asked. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm not all that hungry." I replied honestly. "J.J, Leo. I'd like to speak with you." I said facing them with a serious face. They gulped and looked at Chris for permission. He nodded and they gulped again out of fear. Chris looked at me and chuckled shaking his head. I stood up and they followed me. I stopped when we were in the hallway. I looked at them and smiled. They relaxed alittle bit. I wanted to burst into laughter at that.

"Y'all are forgiven. I may forgive you but that doesn't mean we go back to normal. It mean you'll slowly have to work up my trust." I said. They sighed and I pulled them both in for a hug.

"Thank you cupcake." Jace said once we pulled away. I groaned.

"Thank you chicken nugget." Leo said. And I groaned again.

"Why must you keep calling me those names? I thought that y'all would have forgotten by now. Damn." I said walking back into the kitchen. I sat back down and they were grinning like little kids.

"We could never forget our nicknames for you chicken nugget." Leo said. I rolled my eyes and threw my spoon at his head while looking down at my phone. I heard him groan.

"I'll get you back for that." Leo grumbled. I looked up and seen everyone looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You just hit him dead in the head with your spoon without having to look up." Jayden exclaimed.

"Good aim darling." Chris said. I nodded. "Well let's get going. I have a feeling we're going to be at that tattoo parlor a while." He said as he got up. Jace snorted.

"Good luck with her man." Leo said.

"Why would I need luck?" Chris asked confused.

"Have you ever looked really closely at Jace's and I's wrist?" Leo asked Chris. Chris shook his head no. "Have you ever checked her wrist closely?" He continued asking.

"No why?" Chris said. I stood up and went in between Jace and Leo and pulled up my right sleeve. And they both did the same. Jace had the moon while Leo had the sun and I had the stars.