Part 2

Hope you are loving the story....

"I think both of them should go out together today to somewhere, so that they'll get to know more about each other" sumitra (mahir's mom) said to bela who came to sehgal house with her mom and dad.

A girl is sitting in front of a mirror. She wore bangles and a small chain and some rings. Then taking kajal, she applied it on her eyes. She got up from the chair and wore the dupatta.

"Are you ready bela?" Vish came and asked her
Bela:Yes
Vish:Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm vishaka - wife of yuvraj sehgal.Yuvi is brother of Mahir.
Bela:Nice to meet you
Vish:You seem to be so tensed.
Bela:Tha..t. I..
Vish:Can we be best friends? And believe me, no need to be anxious. We all are very friendly.
Bela:But what about mahir?
Vish:He's quite introverted and angry. But no problem. Are you ready?
Bela:Yes
Vish:Then come with me

Both came downstairs.
"Bela beta, mahir will come to the restaurant directly from office. A car is there for you. When you reach there, mahir will be there" Sumitra said to Bela.
Bela nodded and got in the car. The driver started the car. Bela started thinking.

Bela's pov

Now I'm going on a date with him. I have no other option even though I hate him. But why he assured to marry me, if he uses girls as said by Ria. I can't understand anything. But I'm sure mahir is a fraud. All are thinking him to be good but I'm not a fool. Now my life will be meaning less. I may have money if I marry him, but that doesn't give me happiness.

Pov ends

"Boss is so angry today"Ria said to her colleague 
"It's not a new thing, he's angry everyday. Yesterday he shouted at me because I took a leave one day" she said
Ria:One of my friend came to his party with me. There atlast both ended up in spenting a night together.
"Really!"
Ria:Ya, all the newspapers were filled with this news. Oops, he's coming. Let's go to our cabins other wise he'll shout at us for gossiping.

A handsome young man got out of the car. He tightened his neck tie. His right hand was inside his pocket while he was carrying bag with his other hand. His movement seemed to classy and he was full of attitude. Combing his hair with hand he got inside office.
"Good morning sir"
"Good morning sir"
"Good morning sir"
Many wished him while he too wished him but not with smile. Getting in his room, he placed everything properly and came to the center of office.

"Good morning everyone. For somedays I won't be coming to office sue to some reasons. Submit your works to Mr.Rakesh." he announced
Ria:Mahir Sir, what happened?
Mahir:Why are you here?
Ria:To work
Mahir:Who are you?
Ria:I'm.. I'm.. ria...
Mahir:You are ria, not my wife. You're here to work not to care about where I'm going, what I'm doing! Mind your business
Ria felt embarrassed as all stared her. He went out of the office.

Mahir's pov
Why I'm forced to marry her? I loved only one girl, I gave my heart to her only. But she left me, left this world. Divya, I can't forget you.

7 years ago

I can't forget that day. I was shopping with my girlfriend, my love - Divya. Both of us were really happy that day as we completed our graduation.
"Mahir, can we go to a park" divya asked
"Yes, you wait, I'll take the car from parking area to here" I said, leaving her behind in the footpath I went to take the car. I was really excited that day, as we were planning a switzerland trip. But all my hopes broke when I came back. A lot of people were crowded in the area where I left her. My heart skipped a beat seeing it. I ran to there pushing away the crowded people. She was lying in a pool of blood. Then I felt as if I can't see anything around. Suddenly I took her in my arms.
"Mah..i..I...don't... thi..n..k...I'll.... surv....ive....bu...don't... be....sa" before completing her sentence she lost her consciousness. Actually she left the world at that moment. Tear were flooding my eyes. Somehow I reached the hospital, where she was declared to dead. Someone drove in a wrong manner hitting her in the footpath.

After that incidence, I really changed a lot. For about 1 year I was battling depression. My family rescued me from that. I joined my company business. Before the death of divya, I was a completely a different person. A sweet, soft hearted guy. How fastly I changed! My transformation from that sweet, charming, talkative guy to a rude, aggressive short tempered business man was so quick. Now love and enotions don't occupy space in my mind. I'm doing it all for my mom.

Pov ends

Bela already reached the restaurant and was waiting for mahir. She was waiting for mahir. Soon he too came. Bela expected him to atleast smile at her. Inside he fully examined her with his eyes and asked, "Are you going for a date or a wedding?"
Bela didn't understood what he meant. She looked at herself and then looked at mahir as if she was confused.
"Arey, why are you wearing this much ornaments just for a date, that's what I meant."
Bela felt uncomfortable by this but she didn't showed it. She followed him. He sat on chair and she too beside him sharing the same table.

Promo:Sangeet ceremony

Target:20+ votes
I wanna ask something. Can you guess the title song or love track of behir in this story? Tell me in the comment section