Part 7

Many said bela will get angry when mahir throws away the food tray. Let's see what will happen.

Today I posted 2 parts for all of you❤️

                 Happy reading

Bela's POV

I don't want to love him as a husband but just as a friend. Ria told me that mahir ji is bad, but we can't believe anyone completely. I feel like she lied or maybe she also was fooled by someone. If he was bad and had other intentions why he closed his eyes on seeing me wearing sari and helped me too. He cares for me too. I think he's a good guy who is misinterpreted to be bad just because he is quite an introverted guy. Let's see. But why he's like this, not eating breakfast with others. Whatever I'll change him.

On reaching the room I saw mahir ji was busy in his work, looking into his laptop even without blinking.I plainly stared him for few seconds and then I remembered why I came here. I cleared my throat to gain his attention.
"Mm" he said without taking away his eyes from the laptop
"Ma said you won't eat breakfast with them. So I took your food and came here"
Mahir ji:I don't want
"Mahir ji if you want to work then you should eat properly, otherwise your whole energy will be drained
"Don't come to teach me biology now. I don't want food" he said in a slow voice without looking at me

"Mahir ji, please eat. It's my rasoi, please." I pleaded
"Can you please go from here. I just want to concentrate in my work. I don't want food." He again said
I was not in the mood to leave him. Catching hold of his hands, I said, ''Mahir ji atleast eat a bit"
I don't know why I felt to touch him. I didnt wanted to actually. He was but enraged with this act of mine. He pushed me so hardly that I with the tray of food fell down 3 feet away from him onto the floor.

"How many times I have told, I don't want, I don't want. Don't you have common sense. We already married in a contract, I don't love you nor you love me. Because of that night we got married. We agreed to not have any sort of relation with each other." He said not even looking at me now
The glass tray, plate and bowl broke into pieces. I was lying on floor. Many glass pieces pierced onto my body. It was paining. My forehead was wounded as it hit hard on the floor. But the emotional pain was greater than that. I just wanted to do this all as a thankful girl as he helped me today but he behaved in a opposite way. None has ever behaved to me like that. Tears ran out of my eyes. He hasn't seen my condition. I tried to get up but suddenly some more pieces of glass pierced onto my palm making me wail.

Then he looked at me, seeing the destruction he caused he was dumbstruck. Leaving all his work he came to me.
"Bela, why you disturbed me that's why I did so." He said in a rough voice
Taking me in his arms, he made me lie down in the bed. He cleaned the floor suddenly with a broom and then came to me with the first aid box. A big piece of glass had wounded my feet. He removed it from the feet. In the pain I again wailed while he tried to calm me by rubbing my palm. Applying some antiseptic lotion he dressed my wound.
Like that he applied medicine on my hands also. My neck was also wounded. Removing my pallu a little, he applied medicine there. Suddenly his eyes got locked with mine.

"Dil ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadhkanen meri sun
Tujko mein kar loon haasil
Lagi hai yahi dhun"

After applying medicine he turned to go, but his shirt got locked with my mangalsutra as if the god don't want to separate us

"Zindagi ki shaakh se lun
Kuch haseen pal main chun
Tujko mein kar loon haasil
Lagi hai yahi dhun"

I didn't even had the strength to keep my eyes open. Don't know whether it is due to the tension, stress or the wound I was tired and let my eyes close.

Pov ends

Bela opened her eyes and found the whole sehgal house around her.
"Bela beta, what happened to you?" Sumitra asked worriedly
"Mo..m..act..ua..ll...y...lly...it...it...me...push" mahir started stammering
Sumitra:What!
Bela:Ma, I came here with the tray of food. Somehow I slipped and fell down.
Mahir gasped as he felt otherwise all will scold him for hurting her. After some chitchats all left the room

"Why you didn't tell them the truth?"mahir asked
Bela:Because I don't want to

Promo:
Mahir:Bela, I'm the reason for this injury. So I'll treat you. Don't go from this room till you are okay. I'll manage everything.

Will this incident bring behir closer?  Comment your thoughts❤️