Part 19

"What the hell this bela is doing?" Mahir thought
Bela was screaming on falling to the pool. Mahir jumped to the pool to rescue her.
Mahir:Till now, you were being naughty, now let me to be naughty
He leaned towards her and was about to kiss but she darted away.
"I somehow acted brave and bold but when he comes near me my heart beat is just increasing" she thought
Mahir somehow grabbed bela in his arms and went to their room.

Mahir:I didn't knew that you can be this much naughty my albela.
Bela:You were flirting with that chudail.
Mahir:Chudail!
Bela:Yes, ruhi!
Mahir:😂😂😂
Bela:Why you are laughing Mr.Sehgal
Mahir:Actually I was just trying to make you jealous. I wasn't even talking to her phone I was just faking it.
Bela:What
She held him by his collar. But mahir suddenly grabbed her and pinned her to the wall.
Mahir:Bela, I love only you. And in fact I can't think of even talking to ruhi for a minute.
Bela was startled seeing the shine on his eyes.
Bela:Mahir ji!
Mahir:Yes bela, I love you
Bela hugged him suddenly. Some tears escaped her eyes.
Bela:I was stubborn earlier thinking you were bad. That ria she told me that you are a pervert. But Now I got to know you have the purest heart among all.
Mahir:I just wanted someone to realize this
Bela:I want to say something
Mahir:What
Bela:I was trying to say this for past few days. The day I got kidnapped, I got to know that divya was actually killed by ria.
Mahir:I know it
Bela:Really!
Mahir:That day I heard some goons speaking. Now I am not taking any action because I have a gut feeling that there's someone behind ria. To find that person we shouldn't attack ria or else that person may kill ria to wipe off the evidence.
Bela:You are so intelligent
Mahir:Not that much like you
Bela:Really
Mahir:Yes you are so intelligent that you planned to seduce your husband because of jealousy.

Bela:Who said I was jealous! I wasn't jealous
"Then what was that "ang laga de re" mahir asked mimicing bela's dance step while bela punched on his stomach
Bela:I think you have awesome abs, punching on your stomach I felt so
Mahir:It means you want to see me shirtless
Bela:No---no I didn't meant so
Mahir:I know you are not so naive, you are so naughty
Bela:I didn't meant that, I swear!
"But I meant that" he said in a dusky voice moving close to her. He started unbuttoning his shirt in a filmy manner while bela shut her eyes in embarrassment. On feeling mahir's hot breathe she opened her eyes and found mahir shirtless.
Bela:Don't you feel embarrassed?
Mahir:I don't have such feelings, albela
He grabbed her. She collided with his body.
Bela:It's really awkard, leave me (blushing)
Mahir:You know one thing, you look heavenly when you are blushing.
Bela stood with her eyes downcast and a shy smile. Mahir's hands were on her belly.
Mahir:Can I?
Bela nodded yes
He leaned forward and soon their lips smashed with each others. It was their first kiss. A kiss of love....

"If I didn't married you, I'll be that old, rude mahir. You made my life again colorful. Thank you bela" he said
Bela:I don't like this mahir ji
Mahir:Then?
Bela:I like the naughty mahir ji
"Oh atlast you agreed that" mahir said biting his lips looking at bela naughtily
"If you want me to be so, I'll be madam"he said kissing her earlobe.
Bela was about to turn away but mahir grabbed and twisted her. He was now nuzzling her neck.
Mahir:Bela, I loved your naughty side, dancing hotly. Now become that bela.
Bela:No mahir ji
She was blushing. But on seeing his cute pout,  she can't refuse to his need.
Bela boldly grabbed him by his hair and pecked his lips while mahir stood in awe.
"I'll come soon" she said with a wink and went to the dressing room, while mahir waited for her impatiently.

Why bela went to the dressing room? Any guessings? Comment
Have you loved this new bold bela?

Rate this part from 0 to 5

Now I'm not able to update regularly, after 16th I'll update regularly ❤️