Part 4

This part is so special, as it's our behir wedding...💘

Mahir is gettting ready for the wedding in his room. But he wasn't happy, his mind was wandering somewhere else.

Mahir's pov

For others I may be a rude, strict business man but actually I'm that old mahir. Divya, forgive me I'm going to marry someone else, but I promise you I won't love her. You robbed my heart, my heart is with you only.
I went near the cupboard. I have placed a big photo of divya there. 

I caressed that photo as if it was divya

"You are always smiling like this, can you understand my pain?" I asked
But it was photo only. Mom suddenly entered the room. I don't wanted anyone to see my tears, so I suddenly wiped off it.
Mom:Beta, come, you are looking so handsome

Pov ends

Bela was in her room, getting ready.

Bela's look

Bela's look

Bela's pov

I'm looking so beautiful now. I have been happy but now the circumstances aren't allowing me to. I'm going to marry such a fellow, he trapped me don't know if he raped me that night. He rapes many girl. I can't forget ria's words. Why I went to that party that day! It's my mistake. Vish came to take me to mandap.
"Bela, why you are eyes are wet? Are you crying?" She asked seeing me teary eyed
"No...act..ually...it's" I tried to find a lie but I wasn't able to
Vish:Bela, I can understand the type of thoughts you have on your mind. Mahir is quite rude, but you are gonna be his wife, you can change him. Come now.
We both went to mandap. He was already there, sitting in the mandap.

Pov ends

A pandit was chanting ganesh mantra.
Pandit:Now you both exchange garlands
Mahir took the garland and wore it on bela's neck while bela wore it on his neck. Both were expression less. Then it was the time for sath phere. Their clothe's end were tied. Chanting each vachan, they rounded the mandap.
"What's I'm telling to do won't be done by me. I can't accept her as my wife" mahir thought
"I don't love him, instead I hate him throughout for destroying my life and dreams" bela thought
As soon as sath phere was over both sat on the mandap.
Pandit:Now groom tie the mangalsutra on bride's neck.
"By this step, I'm going to be his wife. I'm going to be the wife of such a person. I should blame my fate only." Bela thought
Mahir took the mangalsutra on his hand, his hands were trembling.
"Sorry divya, I'm just like forgetting you, But I won't I can't forget you. For my parents only I'm marrying this girl" he thought while tying the mangalsutra. Then taking the sindoor he putted it on her forehead while bela closed her eyes. A tear dropped from her eyes which was noticed only by mahir. Soon all the rituals were over. Bela's parents went to their house and bela and mahir became wife and husband.....

"Bela beta, take this milk with you" Sumitra said to bela
Bela was tensed as she was going to sleep with mahir. She took the milk and went to bedroom.

"Oh it's the first night of our bhai" aditya said in a teasing tone to yuvi
Yuvi:Yeh, hope he'll let bhabhi sleep
Aditya:😂

Bela slowly pushed the door of the room. As it wasn't locked, it slowly opened and bela got in the room. Mahir was standing near the window gazing upon the night sky.