Chapter 3: It's brawl in the familly

(3 hours later, Dragon's POV)

"And with that, Team SSSN moves on the doubled round !" Exclaims Professor Port. We spent the afternoon watching the tournament fights. It was entertaining, but with Cinder behind us and Mercury and Emerald squeezing in between us, it was tense.

"They're pretty good." Mercury said to me, as he continued to gobble popcorn.

"Yeah, that's right, they are strong." I replied. We watched them dance in the middle of the arena.

"That concludes the matches for today. Please leave the Colosseum IN A CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION" Professor Oobleck said to us through the speaker. We got up and started to leave. Cinder and his pawns went their own way. As we were leaving, Krystal's Scroll rang. She answered the call. We didn't really understand what she was saying, there was a lot of noise around. She hung up and looked at us.

"We're going to take a detour, my dad is coming." She said to us. We heard a noise of reactor, and when we raised the head we saw an atlesian ship flying over the colosseum.

"Come on, let's hurry!" She orders us.

(15 minutes later, Night's POV)

We ran to the parking area, where the ship landed. We were not alone, Ruby and Weiss were also there. When the door opened, we saw Luka getting off with a white-haired woman.

"Who is she ?" Dragon asks us.

"Winter!" Weiss exclaims. She and Ruby walked over to the white-haired woman, while Luka approached us. Krystal threw herself into his arms.

"Yes, hi, my angel!" Luka said to her before looking at me. "And good to see you, Night." He says to me.

"Me too. Did your trip go well?" I asked him as I shook his hand.

"Very well. I'm not talking about my trip to Atlas either. I think we've come to an arrangement with their army." He replies to me.

"I don't quite understand what you're talking about." Dragon tells us.

"My father is part of the Vale army. He sometimes goes on trips to the other kingdoms." Krystal explains to him.

"Who are they ?" Luka asks her.

"My teammates, Dragon and Resare." She introduces them.

"Hi !" Resare told him.

"Nice to meet you, Sergeant Shin." Dragon told him. Luka began to snicker.

It's "Master-Corporal Shin". Rectifies Luka by showing his badge to Dragon. It was the symbol of Vale, the laurel wreath in green, the two crossed axes in gold, and there were five golden stars below the valian emblem.

"Holy cow!" Dragon exclaimed before looking at Krystal, "Your dad is one of the five Master Corporals in the army!?" He asked her, excited as a kid.

" Well yes!" She replied with a smile.

" Hey, I don't mean to be rude... But who is she?" Resare asks, pointing to the white-haired woman.

"She's the Specialist Schnee, from the army of Atlas" he replied.

"Weiss's sister?" I asked.

"There, it's not a joke anymore, above her, there's only Ironwood." Dragon commented

"You're surprisingly knowledgeable." He answers him before looking at his pocket watch "I got here way early. Why don't we take a walk, while we wait? You can give me a tour of the academy." He offers as he puts his watch away.