~. . .~

Funtime Freddy POV

"THIS GAME IS BAD!" Baby yelled as she threw her Uno cards.
"And this is why we don't play Uno Baby"
"Ballora! It's not my fault Freddy put not 1! Not 2! BUT 4 +4 ON ME!"
"It's all I had!"
"Reeeeeeeee!"

"You may be the leader... But I don't have to be nice to you... You know?" Baby gasped.
"Yea... I know"

I looked over at Foxy to see him asleep. I smiled and rub his ears a bit. His ear twitches a bit but he just hugs my arm. I smiled more.

"I'm sleepy..."
"Then let's go to bed Baby"
"No... I wanna beat Freddy"
"Well... Then" I put down my last card. "I win"

"Fuck you"
"No no Baby be nice"
"... No" Baby hugged Ballora. "Me want to sleep with you" I saw Ballora blush a bit.
"Then let's go" they walked away and I was alone with a sleeping fox. I should go to bed too... I picked up Foxy and walked over to our room. I saw Bonbon and Bonnet already asleep... Why doesn't Bonnet go sleep with Baby and Ballora? Eh...

I put Foxy down in bed and laid down besides him.

I hugged Foxy and fell asleep.

Ennard POV

Hehe... It's almost time... For all of them to fucking die... Heh...

In the morning

Funtime Foxy POV

"Bonbon... Why the fuck you have make up on?"
"My sister got to me"
"Lol"
"Don't be mean Fred! Help me take it off!"
"No"

I got up.
"What's with all the yelling?..."
"Oh! Sorry Foxy didn't mean to wake you up... Just that Bonbon looks weird with make up on... Just saying"
"At least you don't have a twin sister who loves make up... You try staying with Bonnet for a day!"
"Nah... I rather be with my fox" I hugged Freddy's arm and he smiles.

"HEY BRO!"
"No... Fred protect me!" Bonbon was holding onto Freddy's arm.

"... Sorry Bonnet Bonbon said he would like to hang out with us today"
"Fine... I'll get you next time Bon" she left

"Thank you Fredd"

"Yea yea"
"Now you have to hang out with us Bonbon!"
"I know Foxy... So what do you 2 do?"
"There isn't much to do anyways" I mean... He's right... Most of the time we just talk and that's about it... We also watch movies at times too... But most of the time we walk around and talk about... Random stuff... But at least we're having a good time! That's all that matters! Yaya! Wait......
"So you guys smell that?"
"Yea... It smells like..."

End of chapter

SIKE-

"Smoke... It smells like smoke..."

No one POV

Freddy turned around to see a black cloud.
"We have to get out of here!!" He yelled as he picks up Foxy and runs.
"W-where are we going?" Foxy asked in a panic.
"I... I don't know... We have to look for Baby and Ballora..." Freddy started to look around... But it was not good... Everything was on fire. "Baby! Ballora!... Anyone!!" Freddy yelled. "Where are they???"

"F-Fred... The place is coming down"
"Shit..." Freddy started to make his way to the exit. Freddy ears go down. He doesn't want to leave his friends behind... But he also doesn't want to die. "I'm sure they are gonna get out... I'm sure of it"

Freddy kept running

Until he tripped over a piece of metal dropping Foxy and Bonbon.
"Ow..." Freddy got up and looked at Foxy. "! Foxy get out of the way!!"

Before Freddy could get up

A piece of the building felt onto Foxy.

"FOXY!!"

Freddy got up and ran over to Foxy.
"Foxy!! Can you hear me?!" Freddy yelled and he moved the piece off of Foxy. "Foxy please!... Answer me..." Freddy picks up Foxy and holds him.

"Freddy... You have to leave..."
"I'm not leaving you behind!"
"Freddy... J-just go..."
"No... I don't want to leave you!"
"Freddy... Come on... Just go"
"No!... I don't want to go... I don't want to leave..." Freddy started to tear up. "I-I can carry you!"

"... No... I'm only gonna slow you down... Just go Freddy"
"... I don't want to leave you... I don't want to leave my boyfriend..."

"... I know if you live... You well find another boyfriend" Foxy put his paw on Freddy's cheek. "I'm sure of it... Just be yourself Freddy... And I'm sure you well find someone else..."

Freddy started to cry.
"I-I don't want to leave you... P-please... Don't go..."

"Freddy... Come on... You go... I can't even move... And I can't do must... Just go..." Freddy ears go down.

"I don't want to leave..."

"Then leave for me... Life on Freddy"

Tears running down Freddy's face.

"Here... Keep it" Foxy gave Freddy his bow. "Keep it... With you... For... Ever" Foxy's eyes started to get dull... Freddy doesn't want to see Foxy die so he got up.

"Love you..." Freddy ran to the exit with tears in his eyes.

Freddy made it out but his knees got stuck.
"Fuck... Can't get up..."

"Freddy!!" Freddy looked up to see Baby running to him.
"B-baby?"
"I'll get you out!" Baby pulled Freddy down. "... Your knees to feet are wires... S-sorry"
"It's ok... Where are the others?"

"B... B-Ballora s-saved me... S-she d-died..." Baby started to cry and Freddy hugs her.
"Hey hey... You have me at least... As long as we stay together nothing is gonna happen to us..."

.

.

.

"New Fazbear restaurant open up! Please! Come and enjoy out new RockStar Diner! With RockStar Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy! All performing everyday!! Come and enjoy!"

.

.

.

Could that be... A new home?

End of chapter

And

To Be Continued

With

Molten Freddy

.

.

.

.

Ideas for Funtime Frexy are gone so yea