~No!~

Funtime Freddy POV

Why did Baby do this? I wanted to ask Foxy to be my boyfriend but then Baby happened.

Maybe I can still ask him? But what is he gonna say... Jsosowoee
"S-so Foxy... Anything you wanna do?" He looked over at me and smiles. I was confused so I tilted my head a bit.
"I wanna stay with you Freddy" Foxy hugs my arm causing me to blush a bit. He wants to stay with me... And so do I...
"I wanna stay with you too Foxy... Forever" Foxy blushed and I smiled. "I mean it Foxy" I gave Foxy a small kissed on his cheek and he covers his face. "Cutie"
"Noooooo" I smiled more and kissed Foxy's cheek again. He blushes more. "I-is this your w-way of asking me out?"
"Maybeee"
"O-ok" Foxy kept hugging my arm so I smiled.
"But... Baby is gonna be bothering us for a long timee"
"I kinda guessed that"
"Yep... Maybe Bonbon and Bonnet too... They all like shipping... I swear Ballora, Yenndo and Lolbit are the normal ones"

"S-shipping! I-I l-like i-it t-too!" Lolbit was behind us with Yenndo.

"! You scared me Lolbit"
"Oh hey Lolbit and Yenndo"

"Hey Freddy and Foxy how are you 2?"
"We're doing good... But Baby may be bothering us for a long time... You know how she gets Yenndo"
"She did the same with me and Lolbit"
"Y-yep!"

Funtime Foxy POV

Baby is always like this??? Bothering everyone when they start dating?... I mean I would do the same. But I'm not that mean but like still I'm not so mean.
"Freddy?"
"Huh?" I hugged his arm again and my tail wagged. "You're too cute Foxy" I felt Freddy pat my head so my tail started to wags more.

"What do we have here? A new couple?" I looked over to see Ennard... Ugh...

"Leave them alone Ennard"
"What wire bear wants to fight me now?"
"Shut up you pile of burnt spaghetti"
"! You're the same as me Yenndo!"
"Y-yenndo i-it n-nothing l-like y-you!"

"Shut up you glitchy fox"

Yenndo started to growls at Ennard.
"Don't you dare call Lolbit that!"
"Glitchy fox"

Funtime Freddy POV

Oh boy... Yenndo is pissed... He never gets pissed at all... He's normally pretty calm.
"Y-yenndo"

"... Ennard... I don't care if you call me names but you're not gonna call Lolbit names!"
"Like I care what you think... Same thing with that boy wanna be"
"What did I tell you Ennard! Leave Foxy alone!" Great now I'm getting pissed off at Ennard...

"Like I care what you guys have to say... Oh and Yenndo... Maybe you should look after Lolbit"
"What?..." Yenndo looks over at Lolbit...

Lolbit was glitching a lot.
"L-lolbit!"
"W-w-what?"

"You know you can't be out here for long"
"B-b-but t-there i-i-is n-no T-T-TV"
"What?...... Ennard what did you do"
"What do you think I did? I know Lolbit can't be out for a long time... If so Lolbit glitches out a long... Good luck trying to find a TV now" Ennard left.

"That damn bitch!"
"W-wait... Is Lolbit gonna be ok Yenndo?" Foxy asked.
"I-I'll b-b-be o-ok... F-for l-l-l-like a-a w-while"

Foxy hugs Lolbit and Lolbit jumped a bit.
"F-Foxy?"
"Don't leave brother"
"I-its S-something I-I-I c-can't c-c-control"

Foxy looks sad...

End of chapter