~Fucking spaghetti...~

Funtime Freddy POV

I was laying my head in my arms when I heard Bonbon call out my name.
"Huh?"
"Wanna try on some bows with Foxy and Bonnet!?"
"... Sure I got nothing better to do" I got up and walked with Bonbon over to were Foxy and Bonnet was. Foxy looks happy here. "Hey you 2"
"Hi Freddy!" Bonnet... She has always been the hyper happy one... I don't understand how Bonbon can deal with her... Maybe because they are twins after all.
"Hey Freddy"
"Hello Foxy, Bonnet... So I heard we trying on bows?"
"Yea! Wanna join?"
"I don't see why not"
"But your bow is ugly Freddd"
"! Bonbon shut up! Your is too" Bonbon gaspedddddd
"I'm offended"

"Both of ya bows are ugly! That's why we try new ones! To get better ones!"
"You have a point sis!"
"Wait... They are brother and sister?" Foxy looked at me.
"M?... Oh yea they are twins... I'm pretty sure Bonnet maybe be the older one... But I'm not sure"
"Ok"

"Hey Fred! What color you want you bow?"
"Um... Black"
"Ok! And you Foxy?"
"U-um... I don't know... Purple, pink or red should be fine"
"Ok!" Bonbon and Bonnet started to look for the bows... It's weird... They are hand puppets next minute you see them with legs... It's a bit weird but you get used to it after a while.

Funtime Foxy POV

I-I should tell him... After all... Bonbon said it would be best to tell Freddy first then Baby and Ballora... But I'm not sure... Bonbon said he would help me... But now?...
"Hey Foxy! I got the best bow for you!" Out of nowhere Bonbon put a tran flag bow on me. I blushed then look at Freddy... He only smiles.
"You don't have to be scared of who you are Foxy... I heard what you told Bonbon last night"
"Creepppp" Bonbon said
"... More like I overheard... And it's ok if you're tran... I still care about you... And I'm sure the other would too"
"T-thank y-you Freddy"
"No problem" I hugged Freddy without asking him... I'm just so happy! I felt him hug back.
"That's gay!" Bonbon and Bonnet said together.
"Shut uppp!"
"No!" I was blushing... But is Freddy gay...
"Are you gay Freddy?"
"H-huh?... N-no... I'm pan... You?" I blushed.
"T-tran... And g-gay" Freddy blushed a bit too.

"So... Are we gonna have a boy wanna be here?" I looked up to see spaghetti?
"Why is there burnt spaghetti?" Freddy, Bonbon, and Bonnet started laughing.

"Burnt spaghetti?!" They got down. "I'm no spaghetti! I'm Ennard!"

Og right... I did see this guy... But Freddy took me away from him...

"And who the hell are you!... I only saw you one time"
"F-Foxy"

"Ennard! Leave him alone"
"Her"
"Him"
"Her"
"Him"
"Her"
"Him"
"Her"
"Him"
"Her"
"Him"
"Her"
"Him"
"Her"
"HIM!" Freddy yelled. "You have to respect everyone! If Foxy wants to be a boy then respect him!"

"I'm not respecting a boy wanna be!! I see female parts on 'him' so I'm going to keep calling 'him' her!" Freddy growled at Ennard and Ennard growled back.

I saw the door kick open.
"What the hell is going on!?!" Baby yelled as Ballora was behind her.

"Ennard is being an ass to Foxy!"
"Like I said... I'm not going to respect a boy wanna be! Foxy is a girl! Not a boy! I see no dick on 'him' all I fucking see is fucking boobs!"
"Enmard! Shut the fuck up! We said not to drag Foxy into your shit!"
"I'm nit dragging Foxy tho... Idiot"

Next thing I knew it Freddy punch Ennard growling.
"Listen here... You can be mean to me... But never! Never be mean to my friends or it's gonna be the end of you!"
"Tck..." Ennard left and Freddy was still growling... Bonbon was with Freddy trying to calm him down.
"So... Foxy... What did Ennard mean by 'wanna be boy'?"
"I-I..."

"Baby... Foxy is tran... We have been misgender him all this time..."

"... OMG! Foxy! I'm so sorry!"
"I-it's ok"
"... I know how we can make it up!"
"Wait... You don't mean the other ass hoe?"
"I do! Foxy! My brother Mike can fix up your body! Into the one you want!"

"! R-really!"
"Yes! He should be here in 2 nights... So you gonna wait"

"I'll wait as long as I have too!"

Funtime Freddy POV

I looked at Foxy to see his tail wagging... He must be happy... Finally being able to be in the body he wants...

"You love himmmm"
"BONBON!"

End of chapter
Blah blah blah shit
I be taking questions or dares for FNAF 1, 2, 3, 4, and SL rn for a future Gacha Club video so if you got any comment them