four

What is this nincompoop doing in my way. I quickly maneuvered to my left and to my annoyance, he does the same. "I'm Cedric Diggory." A boy a lot taller than me, bouncing brown locks framing his high cheekbones. I maneuvered again.

"I'm Cedric Diggory." This boy seems to be fond of his own name repeating it over and over again. "Okay, Cedric Diggory, Get out of my way." He doesn't look too pleased and believe me, I am not as well. "I saw you hexing our seekers broom to get your slimy Slytherin team to win."

I wanted to get out of his face and beat Malfoy up but the young lad already can't walk to save his life. "I am not sure what your talking about, Hustlepop." The last word seeming to have hit a nerve.

"It's Hufflepuff." I could hear the strain in his voice. "It's Slytherin, not slimy." I make my way out one last time and march towards the common room. Unexpectedly Malfoy was on the leather sofa being a drama king eating green apples. Goyle must've fetched him from the clinic. "Hey Chalk-head," Draco frowns, "The captain of the Huffle..puffs team approached me after the game."

"He didn't try anything funny with you did he?" He fixes his position. "No, It's about how they lost house points for losing the game earlier." I said taking a seat on the adjacent single sofa.

"Well, we have a lot of milk here, If he ever cries feed him." Draco, now throwing the core of his apple at poor Crabbe. "Well if he ever wants to try anything stupid, you've lots and lots of time." He thinks this situation is funny! The nerve of this chalk-head!

I don't really think there's still more to expect. After all, Hustlepuffs are supposed to be lame- I mean kind and all that bloody descriptions Dumbledore gives at the sorting ceremony each year.