eleven

We hurry to the Pitch, Goyle and Crabbe pushing through flocks of students of course. All houses were festive but especially Huttlepop and Slytherin because the houses are playing today. To win the game would be a huge chance to get our flags hanging in the great hall until next school year.

The Hufflepup team comes out from their tent earning screams from not just their own house but from girls in all houses. I think their captain is sure fishing some charming girls. The game begins. Huskypuff and Slytherin going neck to neck. The scores were always moving and chasing each other like teeth being grit. 60-55, 80-95, 100-105, 110-105, always a close chase.

Malfoy stops in air seemingly getting tired of the ruthless game. I smack Goyle. "Cheer!" I nudge all the Slytherins around me. "Cheer for our house you group of nitwits!" As I scream as well "Feel the serpent bite! Feel the, feel the serpent bite! Feel the serpent bite! Feel the, feel the serpent bite!" The Pitch was quaking with our cheers and the yellow people trying to drown out our noises.

"And Slytherin takes the Snitch!" The crowd went wild, Slytherins jumping off the bleachers and into the field. Dumbledore chuckles into his wand echoing his voice throughout the space. "The winner of the game... And the house cup is.. Slytherin!" The cheers signify the victory of our house and also the end of another year at Hogwarts.

I approach Draco who was all excited. "Did you see it? Did you watch me?" He asks us. "Of course we did Draco." I laugh. Azra approaches me from the Gryffindor side. "Congratulations." I smile at her and stare awkwardly at Oliver Wood who was behind her. He stares and gives a timid smile. "Great game." He leaves before Draco gets in the conversation.

"Congratulations." Azra greets Draco who was going to speak until the twins call over Azra. "See you later." I bid her goodbye and face Draco. "Shall we?" I ask my disoriented cousin. We head to the tents when Draco says he need to change and that I should wait for him.

A group of Ravenclaws pass by me. I recognize the group because the Diggory's fringe girl was there. I was just sitting as she offers me a smile to which I do not give a shit about. I fix my earring until I heard one of her friends say, "I never really expected them to win." She probably did not notice I was there. "You know Slytherin, I bet that Malfoy guy cheated too. Their House does not suit Hogwarts they're a pain in the brain." I walk slowly towards Chang's group. The girl still does not notice. "Hufflepuff should've won right Cho? Those snakes would get cocky again next year." I come painfully close to the now surprised brunette Ravenclaw.

"You want to feel the Snake bite huh Eagle? You want the serpent to painfully wring your neck?" I grit my teeth after hearing them say those things about Malfoy and the team.

They rush, Chang bowing before leaving as an apology. I hear a chuckle behind me. "Calm down, Sly." There he was, Cedric Diggory. "What are you here for? Butthurt again?" I ask him still pissed at those blue cloaked girls. "No. I'm here to congratulate you." A boyish smile on his lips. "Do I look like I played?" I ask him before trying to walk away. "It was a nice and fair game. Good job." I hear him but I continue walking.