nineteen

I lie on my bed. "Aren't you going to get up yet?" Draco is waiting by my door. "I don't know Draco." I say rolling to face him. "Come on, Let's go watch with Crabbe, Goyle and Azra." He heads to the foot of my bed to take my comforter off. I stand up, dreading to watch the contest.

Draco and Azra found us seats, Azra sits between me and Draco. She goes, "You know, Hermoine is near the tent to see Harry. If you ever want to see someone I'll take you to Hermoine." Who says I have to see anyone?

Fuck it. I tap her head and nod. "Let's go."

Hermoine sees me approaching the tent, her head against the cloth. I think she's talking to Potter. I peek through a slit I saw.. I see the boy from Durmstrang, the girl from Beauxbaton, Potter. Where is he? I feel a hand touch my shoulder against the tent. "Diggory," I look at Draco and mouth, "Found him, take Azra back to the seats." Azra and Draco leave me by the tent.

"Sly," his voice from the other side of the tent. "How are you feeling? Nervous?" I ask him. "No." He chuckles. "Okay." I tell him. "Okay." He answers. I see Hermoine enter and give Potter a hug.

They're friends, Hermoine and Potter. Cedric and I are friends right? Should I give him a hug? Is he scared? Am I scared? Are we friends? We hear the Rita Skeeter enter the tent and take pictures of Hermoine and Potter. "You should leave." He whispers. I nod, "Good luck, Ced."

I sit again beside Azra taking her warm hands in mine, of course taking notice of my cousin's ring on her finger. I would tease except I'm so nervous I feel faint.

"Diggory's up first." Malfoy whispers. Cedric steps out of the tent earning cheers from everyone. The dragon is then released. "Gregory!" I tap Goyle who was in front of me. "What dragon is that?" I continue tapping his shoulder. "A Swedish Short- Snout.. Stop tapping!" Goyle hissed until Draco stared at him.

Cedric has been hiding around rocks for a few minutes now. Everyone is at the edge of their seats... I wish I could still feel my legs. Think Diggory!

His eyes search the crowd. I hear a commotion behind me. "Yell Cho!" "Yeah cheer for your boyfriend Cho!" Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws push the young girl, who yells "You can do it Cedric!" Her faint voice echoes to which Cho's friends laugh and squeal.

Cedric's eyes search the crowd, his eyes unexpectedly locking with mine, "Think!" I mouth. He purses his lips. He gets his wand and puts a transfiguration spell on one of the rocks, turning it into a Labrador dog.

The Dog runs around the arena distracting the dragon and Cedric takes this chance to grab the egg. Filch blows a trumpet signifying his win and the start of Krum's turn. Hogwarts students yell especially Hufflepuffs. Cedric hurries back to the bleachers, Cho welcoming him in her arms. "Cedric!" They hug in front of the Bleachers.

"Draco, no." I hear Azra whisper beside me. Cedric looks back at me, his eyes searching. "Good job Huttlepop." I mouth.