69

zayn yawns as he heads downstairs for breakfast. he had a huge smile on his face until he saw justin sitting in the chair he usually sits it.

zayn rolls his eyes but he decided to ignore it. no one was gonna ruin his mood today. he was happy because he was finally gonna give harrie the promise ring he bought her four months ago.

if she accepts this will be a huge deal for them. this means that she sees a future of them getting married as much as he does and he'll be over the moon about it.

so zayn was just gonna suck it up and let justin sit wherever the fuck he wants.

"good morning dad. where's pops at?"

"shower." luke smiles at his son while handing him his plate.

"what's gotten you cheesing. you got laid last night." selena smirks at her little brother.

zayn scoffs at his sister.

"selena gomez- bomer that is not appropriate to ask your brother." luke states.

"i didn't get laid but today i am gonna give harrie the promise ring i brought."

"really?! youre gonna do it today?" alexa asked excitedly.

zayn hums.

"congratulations!"

"don't congratulate me yet. she has to accept the ring first."

"we all know she will." selena states.

"yeah, she loves you so much son. she's definitely gonna accept it." luke smiles.

"who accept what now?" matt asked as he walks into the room and kisses his husband gently.

"zayns giving harrie a promise ring today."

"really? you ready for that?" matt asked.

"yes dad. why wouldn't i be?"

"im just wondering. it's a big commitment. if you are ready im happy for you. but if you're not don't force it."

"im ready dad. i love her and i can see a future with her."

"okay. when are you doing this?"

"forget when, where?!"

zayn smiles widely. "at our favorite spot. we use to go there as kids so i thought itll be romantic."

"that is romantic."

"so im guessing tonight then?" matt asked.

"yes pops. i hope it's okay if im late coming home."

matt looks over at luke and he shrugs. "not too late though."

zayn nods as he gets up and puts his dish in the sink. "ill see you guys later. bye." zayn states as he leaves for school.