C. 1

I walk up to the door and knock on the door then stepped back. " Who is it?", a deep voice said. " Cyn", I answered nervously. It was a few seconds before the door actually opened and my brother stood before me. " Cyn? its been 4 years since I seen you", he said looking like he was going to cry. He brought me into his arms and hugged me tight and kissed my forehead. After our moment, we got my stuff from the cab and he paid the driver for me. " So have you actually talked to mom or did she just kick you out as soon as you came home", he asked sitting my stuff in "my" room. I sighed, " She just told me to pack whatever I needed and get out her house before her boyfriend came home." He looked at me like I was crazy. " Boyfriend? she kicked you out because of her boyfriend, that's bullshit."

Once we were done with our conversation, he showed me around the house and told  me  his friends would be coming over. He ordered Chinese food and we were looking through movies on Netflix. " Did you leave mom house or did she kick you out?", I said out of nowhere. " I left because I lost patience with her and she didn't like what I was doing", he said looking at me. I nodded my head and continued looking through the movies finally deciding on  Rush Hour 3.

" When did mom get a boyfriend and what's his name?", he asked me 30 minutes to the movie. " Warren and he's been there since you left", I said not wanting to talk about it. " What is he like? He disrespectful", he said with concern in his voice. " Can we just watch the movie please Julian, I don't want to talk about him right now", I said trying to put the focus back on the movie.

Cyn in the Media.