Authors Note

This is a Patreon sponsored story. Everything that happens in this story, belongs to a different franchise, but there are still some stuff I can put in there. Last year I wrote my first crossover story, Teen Freak Team. It was too long, bringing up the fact that I worked three months on it. Yes seriously. Anyway, this crossover involved a lot about time travel to the point where Fifteen years in the future, half of the human race would become mutated with animals on this planet, while the rest became extinct, but I think we're far from death than we think we are. Yes, half of us might be the possibility to become mutants, but there's one thing we're all forgetting. Mutants only exist in fiction. That's right, there's no possible way that green toxic waste can make your DNA come together with either a fish, a lizard, not even a Tyrannosaurus, and they became extinct before we evolved from gorillas.

And this is something that I want to argue with. If anyone says, god created us, and there is no such thing as caveman, you are wrong, and your comment will be blocked. Man evolved from primates. We might not have the personality like they do anymore, because of all the society that developed since the dawn of time, but that doesn't mean that science doesn't work like that, and we wish this technology would stop ruining our lives, but then again. How would we know how the internet works. Then again, our ancestors did teach us how to eat fresh fruit, and vegetables, so maybe we do want our non technological days to come back.

Speaking of "fresh", today's story is sponsored by "Hello Fresh", if you have an appetite for something fresh, go to this website. https://www.hellofresh.com/, and see how it works. Now let's talk about this story, Fallout Wasteland Story. Yeah I'll explain in the Prologue.