Chapter 01: Living In Sanctuary.

After returning to his home in Sanctuary Hills, Nate entered the bathroom with his wife Sophie, so they could check themselves, and see if they needed to brush their teeth, but first clean the mirror in front of them.

"War never changes," Nate repeated himself. "You're gonna knock 'em dead at the Veteran's hall tonight, hon," Sophie said. "You think?" Nate asked. "Absolutely, now get ready, and stop hogging the mirror," Sophie answered. Nate then grabbed a cloth from the towel rack, and whipped the mirror clean from the fog. Nate then revealed his reflection in the mirror as a muscular man with a goatee, and ponytail, and was wearing a white t-shirt with brown pants.

After brushing his teeth, Nate then left the bathroom. Sophie then used the mirror, and noticed her reflection in the mirror. Sophie appeared to be a woman with short orange hair, had C-cup shaped breasts, and was wearing a sleeveless buttoned teal green shirt, with a white polka-dotted skirt that went down to her ankles, because the 50's.

(I'm gonna have to story for a second, and bring this up, because if I don't, you guys will in the comments. Fallout 4 has a mod store, where you can change the aspects of the game. And I know that most of you are going to say, "that's not what they look like" in the comments, you are right about that, but I need to explain. Before beginning the game, you can customize both male, and female, but there's actually a mod to change the female's clothes in the mod store.

Also in the mod store, you can select weapons from other franchises, including the Batman, and Catwoman costumes, but I'm not choosing any of them, and going on one franchise. There are some mods I couldn't get, but I'll talk about that later.) After brushing her teeth, Sophie left the bathroom, and entered the laundry room to do laundry. (You can't actually do that in the game, but I'm just building up time before I can get to the next chapter where the explanation of the Vault kicks in.) Once a load was in, Sophie started the washer, and it began. Sophie then entered the kitchen, where Nate was turning on the heater, and their "Mr. Handy" automatron named Codsworth has making coffee for her, and had a newspaper rolled up.

"Ah, good morning, Mum," Codsworth said. "Your coffee, 173.5 degree Fahrenheit. Brewed to perfection, and today's newspaper, just delivered." "Thanks Codsworth," Sophie said. "Enjoy your coffee, Mum," Codsworth said, and continued house chores. Sophie grabbed the coffee cup, while Nate grabbed the newspaper, and sat down on the couch. The three then heard the sounds of a crying baby from one of their bedrooms. "Ah, sounds like someone made a stinky," Codsworth explained. "I shall attend to young Shaun." Codsworth left, then a knock came to the front door outside of the house, next to the couch.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.