Chapter 15: Helping The Commonwealth.

"That's fantastic," Preston said. "The Minutemen could use more people like you. By the way, if you want to help around here at all, talk to Sturges. I'm sure he'd be glad for all the help he can get." Sophie nodded.

Before Sophie could head out, and help the settlement, she decided to give herself a couple of upgrades. First Sophie repaired the damage from her new power armor, and repainted it in Vault-Tec colors. Blue, and yellow. Sophie then took off her leotard, and painted it to look like her Power Armor. Once Sophie got her outfit repainted, she upgraded her weapons, and leather armor that she got from the dead Raiders in Concord, and then kept them in the storage of her car.

Once the car was filled with weapons, Sophie repainted the car the same color as her leotard, and Power Armor, and equipped the outside of the car with spikes, and a wrecking ball on the trunk to make sure no one damages it. Sophie then opened the trunk of her car, to stuff the Power Armor inside, horizontally in the trunk.

Once Sophie had everything upgraded, she looked at her Pip-Boy, and noticed that her skills have increased by 30% each, having all of them 70%. Codsworth arrived near Sophie, and her pet husky, once Sophie turned off her Pip-Boy. "Welcome back, Mum," Codsworth said. "I do hope you were able to find some assistance in Concord." "You could say that," Sophie agreed. "I made a few new friends." "Can't get enough of those these days," Codsworth commented, while Sophie ate some meat.

"I realize that I'm no Mr. Gutsy, but if needed, I'd be honored to accompany you throughout the Commonwealth," Codsworth explained. "Just say the word." "Yes of course," Sophie accepted. "As you wish, Mum," Codsworth said, and you both entered the car, with the husky in the backseat. Codsworth parked himself in the passenger side of the car, while Sophie took the wheel to drive. Sophie, and her team drove away from Sanctuary Hills again, to help a settlement, and rebuild the Minutemen for Preston. After driving for an hour, Sophie arrived at the settlement, where no one was outside, and a light came from the inside through the door. Sophie, and her team got out of the car, and went to the house to see what was going on.

Once Sophie opened the door, she noticed a farmer getting up, in which he noticed her, and pulled a shotgun on her. "What do you want?" he said. "We don't need anymore trouble around here." "Didn't you ask the Minutemen for help?" Sophie asked. "You're with the Minutemen?" the farmer said. "I didn't really think you fellas still existed. We sent word with one of them passing traders, but honestly I never expected anything to come of it. Most people don't put much stock in the Minutemen these days, after Quincy. Bad business, that." "Is there something you need my help with?" Sophie asked the farmer.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.