Chapter 16: Raider's Hideout.

"Oh, yeah," the farmer answered. "I'm damn glad you're here." Sophie sat down on the wooden floor, to listen to what the farmer requested, hoping that it'll be something she, and her group can handle together."

(And by group, I mean her husky, and robot butler.) "There's a Raider gang that's been giving us trouble for weeks," the farmer explained. "Stealing food and supplies, threatening to kill us all if we don't pony up. We know where they're coming from, but we can't go up against a gang like that." "Don't worry," Sophie said. "I'll take care of those Raiders for you." "Thanks, friend," the farmer said. "If you folks are for real this time, it'll be a welcome change for the better."

Sophie got up from the floor, and had the farmer go back to sleep, while she left the house. Sophie's team then got back in the car, and drove off to where the Raider gang's hideout was. Sophie then crossed to Bedford train station, and followed the broken highway that would take the group to the next city the Raiders were held up in.

At the end of the highway, Sophie parked at another Red Rocket gas station, and hoped that it would give her more gas. Sophie got out of the car, and went inside the station, where she found gas canisters piled up in a corner. Seeing that she'll need all the speed she needed, Sophie grabbed the gas canisters, and placed them in the trunk of her car, while she then used one to fill up the tank for later. Once the tank was filled with gas, Sophie brought her team out of the car, and they continued on the path.

Before the group could get any closer to the Raider's hideout, they saw a bunch of people wearing cloth, had no hair, no noses, and acted like zombies. As they began to attack Sophie, and her group, she then shot them in their foreheads, causing them to die. Suddenly, Sophie noticed that the zombie creatures were eating the body of one of the Raiders in the town, and also found that the corpse of the Raider had a medicine thing called Rad-Away. Sophie picked up the Rad-Away, and drank it, hoping that it'll get rid of the radiation inside of her that the zombie creatures gave her, and then continued on her way to the Raiders hideout, which was completely guarded. It had spotlights, and some of the Raiders were guarding the inside as well.

Sophie then pulled out her sniper rifle, and used it to scope shoot the Raiders on the higher level of the building. The Raider's heads got shot into pieces once the bullet reached their faces, causing them to become lifeless headless corpses on the ground. The corpses then fell to the ground where two more Raiders noticed. The Raiders pointed their guns at the center they were facing, but Sophie hid herself before they could find her. Sophie then walked around the bushes she was hiding behind, and fired bullets at the horizontal direction of the Raiders, causing them to die next to each other outside of the door.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.