Chapter 06: Escaping The Vault.

After more time passed, Sophie got out of the Ice Pod, and fell to the floor once the door was opened, spitting out pieces of ice from her mouth. Sophie then looked up, and noticed her husband's Ice Pod in front of her.

Once Sophie got up from the ground, she opened Nate's Ice Pod, and noticed that he still had a blood hole in his heart from when the bald man with the scar shot him. That proved that Sophie wasn't dreaming in her Ice Pod, and her baby was indeed stolen. In tears, Sophie took off Nate's wedding ring, and placed it on top of her own. "I promise to bring Shaun back, no matter what it takes," Sophie said, and kissed Nate's frozen cheek, before closing the Ice Pod back up first.

After leaving the room, Sophie noticed that inside the other Ice Pods, no one actually made it out of the Vault, and decided to leave the room. Sophie first tried opening the button to the door, but it wouldn't budge. "I guess I'll have to go the hard way," Sophie said, and turned noticing the open cracked door next to her.

Sophie opened the door, and scavenged the Vault for multiple supplies. Which were lock bars, a screwdriver, 5 stimpak's, and of course a cassette tape containing a digital game called "Red Menace". "Did anyone actually make it out?" Sophie asked herself. "What happened?" As Sophie kept trying to escape Vault 111, she noticed a cockroach the size of a house cat. The cockroach then noticed Sophie, and tried to attack. Seeing the cockroach attack her, Sophie grabbed a riot baton to defend herself.

Once she had the baton in her hands, Sophie used it to bash the cockroach into pieces. "Giant roaches?" Sophie asked. "What the hell?" Sophie then grabbed the meat from the corpse of the cockroach, and entered the other room, where some of the cockroaches were getting electrocuted. When some of them began to attack Sophie, she used her baton to destroy them. Sophie then went through a hallway, and reached an office where she noticed the skeleton of a scientist who still had his clothes on, and noticed that the door was sealed shut. Noticing that the baton wasn't going to be enough to help escape, Sophie found the weapon storage, which only had a locked up ice blaster, boxes of led bullets, and a fire arm on the shelf next to them.

Sophie then placed up the baton,then grabbed the bullet boxes, and the fire arm. "Nice, I'll have to come back for you, though," Sophie said, then left the weapon storage, and returned to the front desk. Sophie then used the Terminal on the computer to open the door, and continued to the next hallway, where she shot more cockroaches. After retrieving more meat from the cockroaches, Sophie reached the elevator room, where she found another skeleton, wearing a loose Pip-Boy. Sophie then placed the Pip-Boy on her own arm, then pressed the button to the elevator which would take her out of the vault.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.