Chapter 13: Raider Brigade.

Noticing that there was only damage towards her left arm, and her right leg, Sophie had to keep them safe, and shot at the Raiders using the Mini-Gun. Sophie then jumped from the roof, and landed on the ground.

Every Raider that came into town dropped to their death, and their corpses are left on the ground for corpses. Sophie then notice something from a manhole in the streets, and notice a claw coming out of it. The claw of course was attached to a giant mutated monster that was reptilian, could stand like a human, had sharp teeth, and long pointy horns. Sophie shot at the giant monster, and all the bullets sank into multiple parts of it's body, causing it to fall, and die.

As blood was spilling out of the monsters body, Sophie pulled off it's hand, and scavenged the meat from it's body. Once the monster was scavenged, Sophie scavenged the corpses of the Raiders she killed, and took their weapons. Sophie finished scavenging the corpses, and then went back inside the Museum Of Freedom after that.

Seeing that Preston has moved the Commonwealth civilians to the other side of the gate, Sophie got out of the Power Armor, and met up with him. "Are you guys going to be okay now?" Sophie asked. "Yeah, for a while, anyway," Preston said. "We can at least move someplace safer." Preston then gave Sophie a laser rifle similar to the one he was carrying as a thanks. "I'll take what I can get," Sophie said, and then placed the laser rifle in the storage of her weapon inventory stash.

"Spoken like a true merc," Preston commented. "Well if you ever feel like fighting for something other than yourself, you should meet up with us in Sanctuary." Sophie recognized that word, and thought Preston was talking about Sanctuary Hills where she originally left from. "I could use someone like you," Preston explained. "Someone who can get things done." "What would I need to do?" Sophie asked. "You'd need to stay strong," a woman wearing a blue coat answered. "Like you been. Cause there's more to your destiny. I've seen it. And I know your pain." "My destiny?" Sophie asked, and went over to the woman who was sitting in the corner next to a turned on lantern. (That's because atomic nuclear fallout killed the power.) "What do you mean?"

"You're a woman out of time," the woman answered. "Out of hope, but all is not lost. I can feel, your son's energy. He's alive." "Where is my son?" Sophie asked. "Oh, I wish I knew, kid," the woman answered. "I really do, but it's not like I can see your son. I can just, feel his life force. His energy. He's out there, and even I don't need the sight to tell you where you should start looking. The great green jewel of the Commonwealth. Diamond City. The biggest settlement around." Sophie's not sure if he's actually there, but needed to know for herself. "What's in Diamond City?" Sophie asked. "Is Shaun there?"

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.