Chapter 12: Core And Armor.

Sophie remembered that her husband Nate was in the army, and used the Power Armor against his enemies. Since Sophie herself had didn't know how they worked, and wasn't in the war like Nate, she needed help.

"That seems like serious protection," Sophie said. "Oh, it gets better," Sturges explained. "Get the suit, you can rip the minigun right of the vertibird. Do that, and those Raiders get an express ticket to Hell. You dig?" "Now we're talking," Sophie commented. "I know, right?" Sturges agreed. "Only there's one hitch. The suit's out of juice. Probably been dry for about a hundred years. It can be powered up again, but we're a bit stuck." "Well, how can I help?" Sophie asked.

"What you'll need is an old Pre-war F.C., a standardized Fusion Core," Preston answered. "Your high-grade, long-term nuclear battery. Used by the military, and some companies, way back when. And we know right where to find one." "It's in the basement of this building," Sturges explained. "Needs to be unlocked with a terminal."

"Can't be too hard," Sophie commented. "I'll see what I can do." "Well all right," Preston said. "Maybe our luck's finally turning around. Once you jack the Core into the Power Armor, and grab that minigun, those Raiders will know they picked the wrong fight. Good luck." Sophie, and her husky friend left the room, went downstairs, and entered the crack on the floor, which showed the locked cage of the basement, and a terminal attached to it. Sophie went to the terminal to use it, and unlock the cage.

As Sophie turned on the terminal, it turned on, and explained that she needed to enter the right passwords to open the cage, and get the Fusion Core. Using her head, Sophie tried pressing some of the words, but they weren't much help. With that, Sophie decided to lockpick the door, with the screwdriver. It worked, allowing Sophie to open the cage, and grab the Fusion Core which was inside the generator. (A little thing before I continue, guys. I didn't do the exact same thing when I played this game. I just used the terminal like I originally planned.) Once she had the Fusion Core in her hands, Sophie got back upstairs, and headed for the highest level of the building to get to the roof. Sophie then spotted the vertibird crash area on the roof of the museum.

Looking around the inside of the roof, Sophie found the T-45 Power Armor that Sturges was talking about, and placed the Fusion Core inside from the back of it, and opened it up to get inside. Once Sophie was in the Power Armor, she saw a computer screen through the eyes, and it connected to her Pip-Boy. As Sophie then controlled the Power Armor from the inside, she then ripped off the mini-gun from the vertibird, and carried it with her. Suddenly, Sophie's husky barked, and she got it's attention. They both then found that more Raiders have arrived from the ceiling, and were entering town on motorcycles, and trucks.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.