Chapter 6 : Tour Bus

Loghan's P.O.V.

I wake up slowly from the spare bed in Rydel's room . And I can't stop thinking of last night when I played the piano with Rocky . Yeah I do like him hes always been my favorite . I hope he isn't just acting like this cause I said he was my favorite . But I'm not sure though I just gotta see how it goes .

I get up and go to the bath room . I jump in the shower .As I was about to get in I hear a knock on the door Rydel saying '' Hurry up I need to take one and today we start the tour ride . '' '' Ok I will try . '' I tell her .

I try to wash my body and body fast . I just dried myself up and put a towel around myself and just walk in Rydel's room so she can take a shower . I wasn't scared of my body walking in the hall way with just a towel because I'm pretty sure all the guys are sleeping . I know that don't like to get up early .

I walk in Rydel's room as she walks out of it . But before she goes I ask her what should I wear ? '' Just something comfy since we will be on the bus all day . '' I had a feeling she was going to say that . So I just grabed sweat pants and a random t-shirt . After I got all dressed Rydel walked in to grab  her clothes . I turn around . '' Oh I'm just going to get changed in the bath room . '' I nodded my head .

I blow dried my hair . I put my hair up in a bun . I didn't really care about putting any make up on since we will just be on the bus . As I got up Rydel walked in the room . '' Are you done getting ready ? '' She asks me . '' Yeah I will give you space to get ready should I get things together ? '' I ask her . I grabbed all my clothes and mostly everything since Mrs. Stormie told me to last night . It didn't really take that long . Mostly all my stuff I didn't take out of my suitcases . '' Do you want me to wake up the boys ? '' I ask Rydel . '' Maybe but I think we should let them sleep a few more minutes they need it . ''

'' Ok . '' I sat back on the bed and just sat there . I started to close my eyes . But when I did I startes hearing Stormie tell the guys to get up . I get up quickly with Rydel . '' Which room do you wanna go in ? '' Rydel asked me . I gave her a confused look . '' Me and my mom normally go in a room and wake up the boys it's really fun so since you're here I was wondering if you wanted do it with me . '' I nodded my head with a smile . '' Wait I think I should wake up Ross and Ryland they are harder to wake up . '' Rydel says before I could answer .

Which I agreed with her . I knocked on Riker and Rocky's room but no one answered . I waited for like a minute intill I finally had the erge to open it . I said their names a few times . Riker slowly opened his eyes . '' Finally you're up now get ready . '' I tell Riker . He gets up and goes to the closet . I ignore him . I walk over to Rocky's bed and shake it to wake him . He starts to move . I lean over '' Do I have to drag you out of here ? '' I ask him very loudly . '' No I am way to heavy for you . '' Rocky says as he is getting up . '' Excuse me Rocky . '' He just smirked at me .

I roll my eyes . '' Anyway since both of you guys are up I'm leaving now . And hurry up . '' I didn't mean the last part like the way I said it it's just they were taking forever . As I close the door . Ross is just standing by his door with no pants on . I turn my head and just walk out of the hall way . '' Ross please put on some pants . ''

I sit in the kitchen waiting on everyone to be ready . They finally are . They guys help putting our things up . I go on the bus and just sit there and put my music on . They all come on . The bus starts to go . '' Are you listening to a different band and not us . '' Rocky says sarcasticly . '' Yes I can listen to other music then you guys . '' I say back to him . '' you cheating on us . '' Rocky says to me making me laugh .