Chapter 8 : Roommates

Loghan's P.O.V.

I was just laughing at Ross's face when I hit him in the face with the pillow . '' You just throw a pillow at me and you're laughing . '' Ross says '' Sorry . '' I say with a smile on my face . '' So what do you want to do since we have the rest of the day off ? '' I ask Ross '' I don't know maybe we can just hang out and do nothing . '' Ross says as he pulls out a note pad . The same one I saw the other day . '' So what is that for ? '' I asked him .

                                                                Ross's P.O.V.

'' I write or draw in this I'm surprised I haven't got a new one . " Loghan comes from her bed to mine . I follow her with my eyes has she does . '' Can I see it ? '' She asks me . '' Not all of it . '' '' Why ? '' '' Beause I have wrote some songs or a few lyrics for the new album that I don't want you to read and plus I'm working on some new ones . '' I tell her '' Then don't show me just show the things you want . '' '' I will . '' As I was finding the things that I wanted to show her , her phone went off . She started laughing when she looked at her phone . '' What's so funny ? '' I asked her . '' It's nothing it's just Rocky . '' 

                                                                        Loghan's P.O.V.

From Rocky Road : Where are you ????

To Rocky Road : With Ross

From Rocky Road : That's boring do I need to save you

To Rocky Road : No I'm fine and don't be mean

From Rocky Road : I'm not its the truth I'm the fun one I guess you do need me

To Rocky Road : No I'm fine later stubborn

From Rocky Road : I'm not I'm crying now you're so mean :(

To Rocky Road : Thank you !!!

From Rocky Road : So you're that kind of girl

                                                                Ross's P.O.V.

Loghan kept starring and typing on her phone like I wasn't there . '' Loghan , Loghan you there ? '' '' Yeah sorry Rocky just text me so . '' '' It's ok . What are you guys talkin about ? '' I asked her . '' Nothing really just random things . '' '' It has to be something  you were laughing and smiling . '' '' It was random he just makes me laugh and smile I can't help it . '' I wish I was that person who made her laugh and smile .

'' So can I write a song with you or help ? '' Loghan asks me . '' Yeah sure . '' I grabed a pencil and opened up my note pad to a new page . '' Can I write the tittle ? '' Loghan asks me . She wrote it down . '' '' What is that idea from ? '' '' Oh nothing . '' It looked like she didn't want to till me . '' I know we just meet a few days ago even though you already knew about me since you are a fan but just letting you know you can tell me anything , and I mean anything on your mind . '' '' Ok that means a lot it feels weird for someone to say it and mean it but at the same time I don't believe it . ''

'' What do you mean ? '' '' Well my exboyfriend said that to me and I believe it so I told him but he told everyone and I was hurt , scared and lost . '' '' How did you get better from it ? '' I asked her '' I don't really know I guess I just did . '' Loghan says '' And you know how you said you don't believe me when I said you can tell me anything and I willn't tell you sure are acting like you do trust me . '' '' I guess I kind of do . ''

                                                                        Loghan's P.O.V.

I guess I do trust Ross well I kind of felt like I needed to because I am a fan but a fan I don't think has talked like this with Ross . '' So are we going to start on the song ? '' '' Oh yeah we can start on it . '' Ross grabed his guitar and started to play some random notes . I thought of some lyrics that can go along with it . As we got the first lyric down someone knocked on the door it was probably Rocky . I got up and went to go answer the door .  And I was right it was Rocky but plus Riker too . '' Hay guys .'' I say '' You never responded to my text . '' Rocky says as he is walking backwards into the room . '' I'm sorry I didn't want to be rude to Ross . '' I tell Rocky . '' Well you could have least told me you had to talk to mr.boring over here . '' '' Stop saying that . '' I tell Rocky to but it was probably hard to because I was laughing . '' What's so funny it wasn't that funny . '' Riker says . '' Hay hay hay she can't help it I'm a funny guy . '' All of us look at Rocky . '' What yeah I know none of yall can handle the truth . '' I just roll me eyes .

'' Loghan you told Rocky I was boring . Man that hurts . '' Ross says as he puts his hand right hand over his heart being over dramtic . '' It wasn't me it was Rocky . '' I tell Ross as his eyes went from me to Rocky . '' How could you do that Rocky I thought we were brothers . '' Ross says . I'm just laughing through all of this . '' Tattle teller . '' Rocky says pointing at me . I try to stop smiling but I can't . '' Ok if you guys want to flirt go somewhere else . '' Riker says . '' Ok grumpy . '' Rocky says . '' So that proves you were . '' Riker says back . '' We are not . '' I tell Riker getting annoyed at him for saying that . I didn't believe Riker when he was saying that even though it felt good at the same time because I will admit I do like Rocky .

                                                                            Rocky's P.O.V.

Riker did have a good idea I do wanna go out somewhere with her but there's only one car and I don't know this place so I don't want to get lost . But at the same time getting lost with Loghan seems kind of fun . '' Well I do have a GPS that you guys can use . '' Riker says as he looks at both of us . '' I think we can find some place . '' I say with a grin on my face glancing at Loghan . '' Yeah sure we can go but can I change first . '' Loghan ask me . '' Yeah sure . '' Loghan grabes some of her things and head to the bathroom .  All of us just stand there waiting on her .

A/N= Hay guys I hope you like this chapter . Like I always say sorry for the delay . I was going to do it yesterday but my allergies were acting up and you can't really type when you're sneezing every few seconds . So what do you think will happen on the date ? Do you think Ross and Rocky are starting to fall for the same girl ?