Chapter 7

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

FRELIX'S P.O.V.

Summer vacation went by in a flash... can't believe it's already over. First day of school starts now and this is my last year of high school. Now I'm required to go there because of the rules... *sigh* But I want to stay at home and watch anime!! But I guess it's just for this day...

I got ready for school, ate my breakfast, left my apartment, went in my Tesla, and headed out.

As I was driving to school, I glanced at the time.

"Oh no! It's already 7:57 A.M. but I'm still far from school! Three minutes left and I'm late!" I panicked.

As the time runs, I got to school. I parked my car and rushed inside the building. I ran at the hallway to look for my classroom. There were no people at the hallway since classes already started a minute ago.

I believe this is my classroom...

I opened the door and went inside.

"S-sorry I'm late-"

I don't really know anyone from my class since I have no interest in them but as I got inside, I saw a very familiar face. I saw Silva. He was with a guy. I was about to call him and blurt out his name but I remembered that the name I know of him is for his prostitution job.

I have to be careful not to say his name Silva.

"You may go to your seat now, Mr. Nizuka." the teacher said.

I didn't know his real name so I just completely ignored him since I didn't know what to call him. It'd be weird if I just said "hey" or "hey you!".

"That's the handsome guy that everyone talks about. Apparently, rumors say he's a loner."

"Really? With that face? I want to be his friend. How pitiful." I heard someone talking about me.

Then I heard the squeaking sound of a chair, I looked back, and saw Silva stood up.

"What're you saying he doesn't have any friends? Just to let you know, I'm his friend." he suddenly said.

"O-oh... Is that so? Sorry for saying he's a loner." said the girl that was talking about me.

"Now now, Mr. Jones, let's all calm down. Please sit back down." the teacher said.

Jones? That's Silva's real name? How cute.

"Okay class. Welcome to TNS College. My name is Professor Daniel but you can call me Prof. Danny for short. I will be your homeroom teacher for this school year. I hope that this year will be fun for all of us. I look forward to teaching you!" the teacher introduced. "Now, let us all meet everyone here!"

The students introduced themselves one by one but I didn't really care. And by the time Silva introduces himself, I got interested.

"Good morning classmates! My name is Eon Jones and I hope that this school year will be fun!" he introduced himself.

Eon Jones? What a pretty name! Sounds like the name of an anime character!

"Hey there everyone! I'm Ace Jolter and looking forward for the fun this year!" *laughs*

This guy is really energetic and loud... So he's the guy that Sil- I mean... Eon was with.

"It's your turn now Mr. Nizuka" the teacher said to me.

"Oh... yeah.. Uhm... I'm..."

I was really nervous but I saw Eon signalling to me to calm down.

"M-my name is Frelix Nizuka. I hope to get along with you all well." my short introduction.

"Thank you, Mr. Frelix. You may go back to your seat now." the teacher said.

Classes went by and it was time for break time. I went to Eon to invite him to eat with me.

"Hey.. uh.. Eon? Want to eat with me?" I awkwardly said to him.

"Yeah! Let's go! Come with us, Ace!" he suddenly invited the guy that he was with earlier.

Eh??! Why did he invite him? Now I can't talk to him properly...

The three of us went to the cafeteria. Eon went and bought us food. It was only me and Ace.

This is awkward...

"Hey you! You're Eon's friend? But as far as I know, I'm the only guy friend he has." he said to me.

"Y-yeah. We met quite a while ago. We hang out at my house all the time." I replied.

"Eh? Really~? Hmm... how did you two meet?" he suspiciously asked.

At this point, I didn't know what to reply him. It'd be weird if I say that I met him through his job and I might also be the only one to know that he's a prostitute. But I guess he's a friend...? So he must know his job... But still! He might not know about him!

"We-"

As I was about to reply to his question, Eon got back to our table with lots of food.

"Here you go guys!" Eon said.

He gave us burgers and fries.

"Thanks, Silva!" I happily accepted.

"S...s..s..SILVA?!!" Ace shouted with a shocked face.

The people that was at the cafeteria looked at Ace. He was the center of attention.

Shit!! I wasn't careful enough and slipped his job name!

Eon dropped the burger that he was eating and pulled us both to him.

"Shut up!!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! Shouting THAT name in here? Are you out of your mind?!" He angrily whispered.

"S-sorr-"

I was about to apologize but he suddenly left. When Eon left, the attention of the people went to him.

"C'mon dude... you knew he's a prostitute?" Ace whispered.

"Y-yeah... sorry for not telling... I thought I was the only one who knew and suddenly blurted out that name because I call him Silva all the time. It was actually just a while ago that I learned his real name so I'm still not used to it..." I whispered back.

"Let's go."

Ace grabbed my hand and started dragging me.

"W-where are we... going? Let me go... I can walk on my own."

"To follow him, of course! We need to apologize since we were both at fault."

We both followed Eon hurrily.

*To be continued...*