Chapter 18

Warning: This may contain content not suitable for the younger audience. Read at your own risk.

*****************************************

ACE'S P.O.V.

"You're shaking." He whispered.

"I'm n-not!" I replied while shaking intensely. "Besides, out of all the places here in this academy, why do I have to run into you here?"

"Fate probably wanted us to meet while you're hurting so I could comfort you." He replied. "Besides, it's called a comfort room for a reason, right?"

"That's so lame! Why are you still hugging me anyway?!" I annoyingly said trying to get out of the position but his hug got tighter.

"I just want you to cheer up. I won't let go unless I see your smile again." He gently replied.

My lust is getting overwhelmed. I can't hold it anymore. I'm... I'm gonna...

"There!" I forced a smile. "Now let go of me!"

"I don't want that insincere smile. I want.." His voice got closer to my ear. "Ace." He kissed my ear softly.

Out of shock, I grabbed his arm that's surrounding me.

"Your expression is so readable. You still want me to embrace you like this, right?" He smirked.

I do... I do want you to embrace me like this... But I also can't...

"Be honest to yourself. Let it all out."

"You... DUMBASS!!!" I turned around and hugged him tightly.

He was silent. He just patted my head while I'm crying in his chest. I can feel his heartbeat racing so fast.

He suddenly opened the stall behind us. He pulled me in there and locked the door. He sat down the closed toilet seat and pulled me on top of him.

"W-what are you-?"

"Shh. Someone coming. You don't want them to see you crying in my arms don't you? Or do you prefer to let them see you hugging me this tightly while crying?" He whispered.

He trapped me in his chest so nobody would hear me crying. He started to gently hum in my ear the lullaby that he hummed earlier. Suddenly the weight of my sadness started to become lesser.

"Your body is so frail I could hug you all day." He whispered.

"Shut the fuck up, idiot." I replied.

"Classes are gonna start soon. I'll just leave you here. Is that okay?" He said.

As he was letting go of me, I grabbed his uniform but didn't make eye contact.

"The teachers will get mad at us. You better take responsibility later for making me cut classes." He said. "So you want me after all. Are you trying to seduce me?" He asked.

You're so unfair... But I kinda don't hate it.

"Keep dreaming, idiot." I annoyingly replied.

"I have a name you know. Raizen Veltresford. You better memorize it 'cause you'll be inheriting that last name in the future."

"As if I want to! Nobody said I'll marry you!" I annoyingly replied.

"Marry? I didn't mention a marriage... I just said that you'll be inheriting my last name. That's all. Or do you want me to marry you?" He teasingly asked. "Ace Veltresford. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think so?"

"It's the ugliest name I've ever heard in my entire life." I annoyingly replied.

"You're not being honest to yourself again." He said.

"It's your fault for saying such embarrasing things!" I replied.

"But it's your fault for making me feel this way." He said.

I just can't with this guy.

After the other students left the restroom, my crying stopped out of Raizen's distractions. He grabbed a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped my face.

"Here." He gave me the handkerchief. "Use this, okay? It's not dirty."

"I will." I accepted the handkerchief.

"I'll see you later." We both stood up and he went back to his classroom first.

I opened the handkerchief and saw a piece of paper. I opened the paper and saw a phone number written on it.

"That idiot." I was about to throw the paper away but remembered that I need to give his handkerchief back.

After I was finally back to my usual self again, I came back to my classroom.

...

Classes came by and I noticed that Eon and Frelix wasn't interacting with each other. I was about to ask Eon why he wasn't talking to Frelix but the teacher called me and Frelix for a student council meeting.

"Let's go now, Ace." Frelix said with a low voice.

We were walking down the hallway to the student council room and I noticed Frelix looked upset.

"What's the matter? Did something happen between you two?" I asked him.

"Nothing." His short response.

What the hell happened between the two of them?! I've never seen Frelix this upset.

"Then why? Did I force you to become the student council vice president?

"You did force me, but that's not the reason either." He replied.

"T-then why?" I hesitated to ask.

"It doesn't concern you so it's all good." He replied.

"If you say so..."

We finally arrived in the student council room. First, the teacher introduced us the room.

"So this is where you'll be spending most of your time now after school. You have a lot of school works to be given and a lot to accomplish. But it's just the two of you who are members of the student council so I need you to recruit a secretary and treasurer." The teacher said. "Is that all right with you, Prez. Ace?"

"Yes, sir!" I replied with energy.

"So I'll leave you two behind in here to be familiar with the environment. I'll also give you some tasks so you know how student council works. Consider this as your pre-assignment as the new student council." The teacher said.

"We got it." I replied.

The teacher left us both and I proceeded in the president's table.

"So this is what it feels like to be a president! Go sit in your vice president table, Frelix!"

"Okay." He sat in his chair and I gave him half of the tasks that we were given.

"Let's finish this today, okay?" I said to him.

"Okay." He replied coldly.

*To be continued...*